Fed Poppy? Still Relevant, or a Relic from the Past?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chocoßo

04-26-2013

i had a fed poppy on the enemy team in a ranked game the other day
she had an iceborn gauntlet, randuin's omen and other tank items

she would also always ult the person she wanted to kill

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

Zekent/Spamhappy would like a word.

Sona Kisses

04-26-2013

Fed Poppy is scarier than perhaps +80% of the other Champions when fed. True story.

Did she ult your Support? Stand back and watch in true horror as she destroys your team one by one... taking no damage at all...

Beatrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

Fully built AD Poppy is the stuff of pure nightmares in Dominion. I hope they take a look at her when they do their Dom/TT specific champion balance adjustments.

Lord Malice

04-26-2013

Oh those were the days...
Poppy top, Triforce, IE, BT, 2x Phantom Dancers, then I usually would swap out my boots for another BT. but u could have the boots. 21/0/9 masteries. Get blue buff and have CD runes. Get that Q just over 2 seconds and crit for over 2k. Tell your team to stay at the fountain. Press R on Support, and ONE shot the Carries then 2 Shot the tanks, press w and catch that support.

GG no RE.

But getting that fed anymore requires a lucky set of circumstances: Your lane opponent is nub, and the jungler and lane dive you when u hit level 6 and you get a double kill in 7 minutes, you can prolly pull it off.

But assuming you get a regular game and you top poppy, as long as you have a trifirce by 20 minutes you wills till be useful in the teamfights.

MrBoomstickESQ

04-26-2013

My brother plays alot of Poppy. Believe me it's still scary.

Not as scary as it was in S2.

THAT is her current problem, her late game is less scary. Still goddamn scary. But it's not Nasus scary anymore.

Saruyan

04-26-2013

a fed poppy that knows how to play poppy is single handedly the scariest thing to face. even the conventional, kill them, cc them things dont work, because she just barrels past you with her ult on, and takes down whoever shes targeting, and the 2 people nearest them.

Sevarios

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahaele View Post
And the rest of your team because she ulted the support and is taking 0 damage from the carries.
Why do people always talk about ulting the support.. The support is usually packing exhaust, stuns, knockbacks, other slows etc. all the stuff you don't want during your ult..

Snailygoat

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVonStauffenberg View Post
Fed poppy is a TERROR in any season. You see poppy coming, and she's got all six items? You do what we do. You run. You run your ass off.
They never escape.

e1esdee

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevarios View Post
Why do people always talk about ulting the support.. The support is usually packing exhaust, stuns, knockbacks, other slows etc. all the stuff you don't want during your ult..
Depends on the support TBH.

I usually ult whoever has the least amount of CC. Never will I ult an Alistar.