lvl 30 need help for mid lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C9 Kanye

04-26-2013

Hi, I recently hit lvl 30 and I was wondering if someone could help me improve my mechanics and give me tips and advice on some champion.I main mid but I can also play jungle or top I think I'm not really good but I had good games.I want to be a good mid laner so If someone is willing to help me put your name I'll add you thanks .

C9 Kanye

04-26-2013

Bump

Marduk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

Always keep the side bush warded..
If you pick a farmer champs (like Cassiopeia) and you shove your lane, go and gank others lanes.
Pay attention when the enemy jungler gank other lanes to harrass without fearing a gank.
If you can, ward some jungle spots to avoid counterjungles..

Hope I helped you

Sorry for bad english

C9 Kanye

04-26-2013

Every advice is good , should I ward both bush or just one? I figuered that jungle tends to gank left side(their red buff side)

The Mad God Oryx

04-26-2013

It depends on who their jungler is. Also if your opponent goes to gank, either follow them or push the lane and do lots of damage to the tower.

CrankyCalamari2

04-26-2013

I usually just ward one brush. That way you can lean to that side when shoving. It's not foolproof, and when it fails you look stupid, but it saves gold, in the long run.

C9 Kanye

04-26-2013

Which champion should I focus on learning that are good for ranked match ?atm I play fizz and brand I also play karthus sometimes. I'm trying to play ryze does he worth it?

mkipper34

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKanye View Post
Which champion should I focus on learning that are good for ranked match ?atm I play fizz and brand I also play karthus sometimes. I'm trying to play ryze does he worth it?
Keep learning Fizz and Ryze. Scratch Brand off that list. Karthus is ok, but there are better Options. You should learn Lux and Diana to name a few.

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

CS and keep safe from the jungler with wards and positioning. Those are basically the two most important things. Practice CSing with your weak as heck autoattack, because the more you can avoid needing your spells to CS the more times you can drop them on your opponent to force him out of lane.

Also, if you want to specialize in mid lane, get a good stable of champs you are comfortable with and try to learn ALL the common matchups for them. Knowing which champions your favorite champs are strong and weak against is a huge advantage, because it lets you know in advance how aggressive or passive you should be playing the lane.

LTnoodleburger

04-26-2013

championselect.net is a good place to start for learning the match ups.