Veiger is hilarious!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiehlDealDash

04-26-2013

^ thanks thuggin! and to lvl5 syndrom ill shread his shiitttt haha

IplayforfunFU

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lvl5syndrome View Post
yeah so ridiculous late game bro

250 MR udyr runs at you in a late game teamfight

wat do?
Stay in the back of your team?

True Ethos

04-26-2013

Quote:

wat do?
Wonder why he built that much MR and watch the rest of the team shred him to pieces?

RiehlDealDash

04-26-2013

lol im gonna pick one person to kill then stand back why would i go for a udyr? more than likely their mid so my ult alone ll kill em

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

Quote:

wat do?
Stun and what Udyr?

Digeridoo

04-26-2013

Quote:

wat do?
A fed late game veigar could still take that out.

RiehlDealDash

04-26-2013

veiger is probably one of the most fun champs lol anyone who can one shot someone really, lux too. who else one shots peeps? darious?

Wesley Yi

04-26-2013

veiger yeah you meant vieger

Hellbringth4th

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth420F4n View Post
damn does it feel bad to be counterpicked by a Zed.
Lol, Counterpicked by zed.

Kumquatv1

04-26-2013

I have found that unless they are uber tanky you don't really need DFG. Now true it gives ridiculous AP and can top me out over 1k AP but I found the extra CDR with this build is overall better. Anything to get your E back up again and either save team mates or line someone else up for an execution.

Early on I go Chalice to give me a bit of resist and ridiculous AP regen combined with this passive and turn this into Athenes. This gets us 20% of the way to our 40% CDR cap and let us farm our Q all day while still having mana up for opportune dunks, especially if the jungle shows up.

Then I go Rabadons. Nuff said. Once complete this will let your W smash the ranged minions in one hit and make you the uber assassin.

Sorc boots, Natch.

For third item this is where I go DFG/Morellonomicon. I have been kind of wrestling with this. The Nomicon gives ok AP and completes your CDR at 40% letting you combo off that much faster and take pot shots with your Q. That said the mana gain is not needed. I dunno, still wrestling with this one. Doesn't help that I am a scrub who forgets to use his active items all the time.

4th item is Void staff. Magic pen? Yes pls.

Now for the final item I tend to go Zhonas to get some tankiness as well as the +120 ap. That being said after looking at the posts here I wonder how getting a beginning tear would go and then eventually turning it into a seraphs. That seems like it would take awhile on Veigar even with his Q spam but I could be wrong. It would give a nice chunk of AP. Don't need the mana regen so much with that build but I am just not sure about it, especially as it seems it would weaken his already weak early game. Then again, I am just a Bronze level scrub heh. My Veigar does pretty well though usually as long as my team doesn't fold around me.