Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Veiger is hilarious!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiehlDealDash

04-26-2013

Yesterday played him for the second time! I just love his voices, he says some funny things! Also he is ridiculous late game! I think i had about 150 cs at 20 min and 100 of it was q farm! i dunked oriana again and again haha. My ult was doing 1300 damage at the end of the game. lol stun=dead. ily veiger!

now what i really need is a build?

I currently go as follows

DFG
death cap
void staff
sorc
zhyonyas
??? idk what to build last?

S7urmS7ad

04-26-2013

runes

spooky skelenton

04-26-2013

masteries( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Interactive

04-26-2013

ok

doubleguac

04-26-2013

Maybe cap out your cdr with morello? I also see some veigars get seraphs for the mana shield and large amount of raw ap it provides.

RiehlDealDash

04-26-2013

yea seraphs is recommended so i was wondering maybe build that first? I need DFG though

runes is flat AP quints
flat ap glyphs
flat mr seals
magic pen marks

Masteries 21-0-9

Sephiroth420F4n

04-26-2013

Quote:
doubleguac:
Maybe cap out your cdr with morello? I also see some veigars get seraphs for the mana shield and large amount of raw ap it provides.

don't like seraphs personally, same with lich bane and wota. You can buy better items. I usually rush DFG into morellos, then go into raba. Of course, it's always situational.

I haven't played a lot of Veigar in the recent weeks, because damn does it feel bad to be counterpicked by a Zed.

Lvl5syndrome

04-26-2013

yeah so ridiculous late game bro

250 MR udyr runs at you in a late game teamfight

wat do?

RiehlDealDash

04-26-2013

hahah I was going to play against a zed but someone on my team dodge :/ lol hmmm so i could go kages then do DFG then come back and finish morellos? that may be enough time to make kages worth it. doesnt it take like 9:20 to pay itself off?

Str8Thuggin

04-26-2013

Guardians angel, Void staff, Death Cap, Sorc boots, Lich Bane, maybe DG or what ever you prefer. This is the build I use in 100% of my matches in a certain order but not the one I listed.