Sivir + Nocturne bug that riot WON'T fix! Video.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrewte

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFat View Post
Yes I get what you're saying.

I am no programmer, but, how does this even exist in the first place? If a spell is programmed to stop one spell, how can it possibly be able to block two, unless it is programmed that way???

And also, I like to compare it to Dota 1. Dota 1 runs under the wc3 engine, yet it works smoother than a stand-alone game like League of Legends... I do not get how this is possible?
It's quite simple and it's really just a matter of timing. It's a pretty similar problem to why you can break games by issuing multiple input commands at once (see any TSA run of any game). It's how the game registers the input. So if you have two forms of input coming in at maybe not the exact same time, but within the frame of time where it's indeterminable which came first and which came second then it can get messy and you can get some pretty buggy effects.

Bekkal

04-26-2013

Quote:
I do not get how this is possible?
Something tells me this is just the tip of the iceberg, with regard to things you don't get.

Alumenlux

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondiike View Post
Also, her shield doesn't block Zilean bombs, which i thought was odd.
it does but you have to block the initial bomb

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

Quote:
Rare???? This has happened to me countless times, I can recreate this whenever I feel like it. That is not rare.
No negative consequence? What if it was only going to take one of those abilities hitting to kill the hero, in term helping the team/acing the team/doing whatever that has a huge effect on game play.
I can say it is rare, because honestly, who plays Sivir?

ZetsubouFallen

04-26-2013

Actually Riot gave a statment on this:

There is a lil delay on these skills, giving total cc inmunity (not to Vi ultimate) during 0.5 sec, every debuff cough in will be resisted.

JFat

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplendidSorrow View Post
Two things happen at the exact same time. Spell shield is supposed to block the first. Which one should it block? There is no right answer.
Let me tell you something about Lux's ult.
It is channeling. You cannot pop lucent while casting her ult. Therefore when the ult has finished, you then can pop the lucent. So there is definitely an order to it. They are not at the same time.

Either way what does this prove? it's a bug? or it's a bug? Either way, it is still a bug.

JFat

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Arcadia View Post
I can say it is rare, because honestly, who plays Sivir?
Who uses banshees veil? who uses nocturne? just a little more than sivir :P

JFat

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetsubouFallen View Post
Actually Riot gave a statment on this:

There is a lil delay on these skills, giving total cc inmunity (not to Vi ultimate) during 0.5 sec, every debuff cough in will be resisted.
Doesn't make it any less a bug... In the OP, there is the exact wording to the abilities. This contradicts that, so the descriptions are wrong then? I don't care what they change, change the description to fit what it actually does and i'll be happy! Just as it is, it is a lie.

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

Quote:
Let me tell you something about Lux's ult.
It is channeling. You cannot pop lucent while casting her ult. Therefore when the ult has finished, you then can pop the lucent. So there is definitely an order to it. They are not at the same time.

Either way what does this prove? it's a bug? or it's a bug? Either way, it is still a bug.
ANother fun fact about her Ult, its not a Channel, just has a long casting animation.

Besides as a Lux, why aren't you spacing out your E and your Ult anyway for max damage?

Ult > AA > E > AA.

JFat

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
Something tells me this is just the tip of the iceberg, with regard to things you don't get.
Hey, I see a bug. I say its a bug. It's a bug, what more is there to it?