Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lost promotion series because of afk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnorlaxIsFat

04-26-2013

I just played a game in my promotion series and i lost because of a afk. He afked the whole time and when he connected 5min before we lose he fed. He said on chat "report me all you like i dont care ahahahah". Seriously. The league of legends community is terrible. Its complete **** when people do this. I have lost so many games because of this. Riot needs to fix this. We were winning until ezreal came back and fed. RIOT FIX THIS PLEASE.

Tál

04-26-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3354794&highlight=t%E1l

Cavo

04-26-2013

You didn't lose your series because of an afk. You lost because you put yourself in a position to lose your series if someone dc'd or afk'd. You will have a lot more fun in this game if you stop worrying about your rank and just play for fun or play to get better. Because let's be honest, it wouldn't have mattered if you won your promo series. Your W/L puts your mmr very low, so had you been promoted to bronze 4, you would've been demoted very very quickly.

MannyPanties

09-25-2014

Quote:
Cavo:
You didn't lose your series because of an afk. You lost because you put yourself in a position to lose your series if someone dc'd or afk'd. You will have a lot more fun in this game if you stop worrying about your rank and just play for fun or play to get better. Because let's be honest, it wouldn't have mattered if you won your promo series. Your W/L puts your mmr very low, so had you been promoted to bronze 4, you would've been demoted very very quickly.

Report this guy lol you're so sour and toxic, report this guy for negativity.