Join the protest! Fire up the forums!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwanX17

11-17-2010

Just because Ionia lost a fair fight doesn't mean that they can just protest and get their way. Let him burn, maybe Ionians will finally realize that this is the real world, and in the real world there are consequences for defeat.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

The Kumungu will give its support.

Tricat

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
Although I am here to speak as a Noxian, if you think about this situation of yours, your in the wrong. If you remember correctly, the Monk has requested no help from any outside source, Ionian or otherwise. Just because you plan to have a Rally of some sort, will it really matter? Now, speaking as a Noxian, by all means help him and ruin his cause.

Now, onto a topic of other inrelivance, why would you set something on fire because someone who can magically regenerate themself did it?

-General Kalis Drekval Bonez, Summoner/Noxus High Command
Dear Kalis, while I not necessarily support the actions of this monk, I feel the need to correct your statement as it mayhap might confuse some of the youngsters with an interest in this matter. The monk wishes to have no physical help for his burning state, but help for his citystate for he feels it is unfairly treated by Noxus. Now whether this is true or the Ionians simply have a great fear of change, be it good or bad, I'll not bother myself with, that is for the League. It is however clear that events such as this stand only behind Noxus driven out of Ionia in what the monk is after, so much can be considered fact.

If not my business keeps me occupied I too shall be present at this event, participation though, now that is another thing. Nevertheless, it will truly be interesting to see how this will play out. Until then.

- Hans Dingerweather, Business Owner and Merchant

((Since this would be my first apperance here I guess it would help with a small introduction to this character(^) here, hmm? A wealthy merchant with priggish behaviour almost always carrying a sly smile, currently residing in Zaun. That would cover enough for now?))

D P L

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJon117 View Post
Ah pity me Bilgewater fello's be few numbers. Fer Bilgewater! Dem Ionians couldn't drink a Yordler under da table.
Arr! Bilgewater, mate! I be not care for da Ionians. Drink, Loot and fine Women.

Titan

11-19-2010

Ionians Shall win This fight.

KarrieBear

Associate Creative Designer

11-19-2010
3 of 6 Riot Posts

The protest approaches this weekend! Have you chosen a side?

EtherMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Great idea. I'm not really affiliated to any city state, but i'm for sure agains any one that has so little respect for human's rights as Noxus does.
Count me on!

joshiez

11-19-2010

For noxus.

Poruku

11-20-2010

Alas, the day of protest is one day away! I hope everyone has their picket signs ready...

( Make sure to vote in KarrieBear's thread for Ionia! (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=348170) )

KarrieBear

Associate Creative Designer

11-20-2010
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poruku View Post
Alas, the day of protest is one day away! I hope everyone has their picket signs ready...

( Make sure to vote in KarrieBear's thread for Ionia! (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=348170) )
((So YOU'RE the reason Ionia is so far ahead in the polls! I hope nobody tells on you to the Noxians... XD))