Join the protest! Fire up the forums!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Ah pity me Bilgewater fello's be few numbers. Fer Bilgewater! Dem Ionians couldn't drink a Yordler under da table.

Cyrus Blackmoon

11-12-2010

I have no allegiance to any city-state at the moment, but I certainly won't support such a tyrannical state such as Noxus. For Ionia's freedom, and the freedom of all!

o0sniper50o

11-12-2010

I detest aligning myself with any city-state but I detest Noxus even more. I will do my best to support you in this effort.

Irongrinder

11-12-2010

We of the Monolith shall reserve judgement on this matter. But it is in our interests that this conflict be resolved quickly.

Irongrinder, Representative of the Monolith

Shadow Chorus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2010

The dark forces of the Icathians and our prophet, Malzahar, See no reason to take a side, but we favor the violent nature of the Noxians. Savage are their hearts, making them all the more delicious. But such a thought leaves us perplexed. Do we fight for the Noxians, or against them, and reap their savage hearts' sweet flavor? Perhaps we shall side with Ionia, if only for the taste of Noxian Flesh.

-The Chorus of Shadows, servant of the whispers of the void.

profpwn

11-13-2010

then we should hand over Ionia to the hands of the Void, then they will be saved!

ImpetusZero

11-14-2010

We of the Void shall not bother. Everything will be consumed eventually, so current events matter not.

Shadow Chorus

11-14-2010

Handing yourselves over to the void will only serve to have you devoured faster. To have our Prophet Malzahar leading void minions against Noxus would only be for the consumption of Noxian flesh. We do not fight for any one force, we fight to devour. Should it fall that we aid you in this endeavor, it would be your luck, and the fact that Noxians tastes infinitely better than Ionians...

-The Chorus of Shadows, servant of the whispers of the void.

EarthruneSkarner

11-14-2010

Ah, but is this a cry for help, or a call for war? Only time shall tell, but I believe Ionia is playing quite a risky hand. Even so, I am not one to let a war with Noxus slip by.

-Rakyth, Summoner of the Shurima Desert

cephaloCounselor

11-17-2010

Not that I don't feel for the Ionians, it is truly a regrettable situation they are in, but the laws of the League are absolute. The fact that Noxus is even CONSIDERING giving them a rematch is incredibly lucky for them. Why protest when they have already said that they will have the rematch? Why incite extreme emotion and chance frenzying the public? You will just elicit tragedy. Please wait for the match.

GammaStorm, loyal summoner of the Institute of War

1234567 ... 8