Join the protest! Fire up the forums!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WereCrow

11-11-2010

The monk should simply let some of my fellow Zaun colleagues build himself a new skin. Maybe out of iron, bronce. Zinc wouldnt even rost but that depends on his wallet. IT could increase his ability to stay around stoically though.

Seriously now dont you see that ONLY Noxus and Zaun know what is right for us? Demacia is clearly sick and Ionia simply clueless. So why keep protesting and protesting?
Simply accept that which is really best for us.

*My two pieces of copper*

Oug

11-11-2010

I, a proud Noxian, await you upon the Fields of Justice.
For the glory of Noxus

jokull2

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarrieBear View Post
Great idea.

As a summoner, I am still unsure about my city-state alignment, but a human is suffering and I would like to bring awareness to this pressing issue on Valoran. I will join in protest on the 21st.

((How about a counter-statement for Noxus? The 21st is a very good day to drum up protest for this conflict... that's all I'll say...))
how do you not know which city state you've aligned yourself with? i chose ionia a long time ago, when kennen came out

Dracorya

11-11-2010

I shall always show support for my homeland, expect me to be amongst the protesters on the 21st!

Juna "Dracorya" Ling.

Nwol

11-11-2010

I shall try my best to be among your ranks. Joining the protest shall surely boost morale. With the rematch for the most part confirmed, it seems the least we can do.

- Summoner Nwol

KarrieBear

Associate Creative Designer

11-12-2010
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post

((also, off-topic, what IS your affiliation KarrieBear?))
((Good question - I'm not really sure yet. I should figure that out, as I think the bias of Byronic and Skribbles, my lore partners in crime, are pretty obvious. Let me get back to you.))

Siing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

(  ゚,_ゝ゚)

I'll be there.

Cutterius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-12-2010

As one of the Piltover Academy summoners I will also stand side by side with fellow Ionians. Ionia must be free from Noxian terror.

~Cutterius - Piltover Summoner and Ezreal's protector

Poruku

11-12-2010

Help Ionia by showing your support for it! Join the celebrations which are being hosted and express yourself for the independence of Ionia.

((( http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=338150 )))

Shurelia

Associate Game Designer

11-12-2010

I will join!

123456 ... 8