Sona Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

I'm not sure if anyone would know the answer to this. But does Sona walk, or actualy float? If she does indeed float, does anyone have any clue as to how she floats? Obviously it would be magic, but I'd like to know if its just her, or its because of her instrument.

Ask Gangplank

04-17-2012

I dont know if we have an Ask Sona, but we probably do.

EDIT: yep, found her. you hsould probably ask her. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1807111

Ask WolfMan

04-17-2012

She air-swims, though not as well as Nautilus.

Ask Talon

04-17-2012

She does indeed float.

Ask Sona

04-17-2012

Yes, it is floating. The Etwahl kinda just makes me do that for some reason i'm not really sure why.

belthazor3457

04-17-2012

As a gentle harmony of music can carry one's soul to float amongst the clouds, so too can the physical manifestation of music, that which causes damage to foes and heals allies, can lift one's body to float on the air.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

She walks outside the Fields of Justice, obviously. No matter how great, she's still a lady and a musician, so running around dirt roads -in heels- would be inconvenient, so floating is just something to keep her pace fast, movement graceful, and shoes clean. But just as walking everywhere is inconvenient, floating everywhere is too - it may have very low energy costs, but it is still a spell, and requires a degree of focus to maintain.