Do you like the Two Sion Solution?

Yes, it's great! Good remake ideas! 682 53.53%
Yes, it's good but your ideas need serious improvement. 181 14.21%
Yes, I think Sion should be split into two characters but not the two you propose 94 7.38%
No, Riot should find a solution that keeps Sion's mixed identity alive in just one champion. 317 24.88%
Voters: 1274. You may not vote on this poll

@Riot: Sion Remake Proposal - The Two Sion Solution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

bump

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

wow, so far about 95% of voters feel Sion should be split into two champions!
I hope Riot's listening, maybe one of the following:

Morello
Pwyff
Xypherous
Statikk
FeralPony
Xelnath
Classick
IronStylus

plasmatorture

04-26-2013

bump

Dezell

04-26-2013

I think Sion would be better off if he kept the current E's passive. It just sounds awkward the way you have it set up. I also don't think the second champion should have an increasing health passive, dunno what else you could give him, but I like most of your ideas for that guy.

I personally don't like the idea of giving Sion an actual gapcloser, which it sounds like you want to do. To me, Sion is the Juggernaut. He's not getting to you fast, but you're not going to stop him either.

antikatze

04-26-2013

i liked the art on the second one, and the idea is pretty good

plasmatorture

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezell View Post
I think Sion would be better off if he kept the current E's passive. It just sounds awkward the way you have it set up. I also don't think the second champion should have an increasing health passive, dunno what else you could give him, but I like most of your ideas for that guy.

I personally don't like the idea of giving Sion an actual gapcloser, which it sounds like you want to do. To me, Sion is the Juggernaut. He's not getting to you fast, but you're not going to stop him either.
I think the health growth is a crucial part of sion's identity as both AP and AD

And maybe you're right with how to handle AD sion

Timid Gengar

04-26-2013

Someone finally made a post about my idea

plasmatorture

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaB Domo View Post
Someone finally made a post about my idea
Uh... yeah! I'm here for you dude

Dezell

04-26-2013

Something else I don't agree with is the %health damage on each version. Current Sion doesn't have or need %health damage and it feels like a lazy way out. Just don't like it.

gregorymarco

04-26-2013

The passive on the normal sion is absolutely... different...

I think it would be better put towards some bonus defence.

As in he gains x armor for the % of his maximum health.