Shyvana's Path of Life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fateborn

05-05-2013

I published the story on Fanfiction if you prefers to read it over there.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9265129/...s-Path-of-Life

Fateborn

05-09-2013

Chapter 6 - The Ruthless King

I stare across my beloved icy plains, breathing out blue smoke and relaxing at this temperature. The view of the land brings me shudders with excitement as I recalls my memories of my past battles. At the same time I miss my old family, which were slayed due to an unfortunate event. I see red with rage when I remember the murderer. It makes my breasts flex as my heart pounds heavily, my blood boils with anger. I then calms as the cold wind tickles my naked body. I feels warm... Perhaps it is because of my wife, Ashe's love. Ha, I still remember that night we married. Oh boy, she sure takes it far. She certainly like to take the lead, and dominate my life that it actually frighten me. I don't thinks anyone know of her true self... Maybe it's only me... Oh right.
I sweep aside a red hand from touching me with my left thick hand. "Tsk, focus on the placement of your blow and your target's weakness, not your own aim. I thought that bratty prince trained you better than this." I said. I grins at her effort, as she arcs her back for another blow, she dash forth again, I easily dodges it by stepping to my right. She crash into the wall behind me and collapse panting. Shyvana is exhausted... Perhaps I was too tough with her, but I have to, she is too naively trained. I almost pity the prince, but then again. He isn't a prince any more from what the girl has told me over the last few days. I have been through harsh condition, but none like hers. Betrayed, isolated, loveless, and made fool of, who knows what she's thinking about. I thought then I feels a sudden change in wind temperature.
"Whoa!" I'd almost got lost in my thoughts, but I manages to sway aside her flame with my sword. She's getting better, and I should stop thinking this isn't like me. I kicks a patch of snow toward her before charging toward her with my flat side sword tackling her down. She catchs herself on the ground with her head down to the floor.
"Very nicely done there!" I applaudes.
She didn't smile, not even once, instead she just take in a heavy breath and exhaust it out with a great cold air puff. She's deep in a concentration... is she about to do something? She then glance up to me, her eyes they're not her. No, they're more of a bloodthirsty beast with an appetite for slaughter... This is bad. I have to stop her!
In a swift moment, she dash forth both claws looming in front of her aiming for Tryndamere's heart. Tryndamere without a moment of hesitation slams his blade down against Shyvana's metal claws knocking her down and the noise echos over the plain.
Growling, she leers at the musculuar man and attempts to strike at him again... only to realize her claws are stuck in the icy plain. I stands over her, with my eyes full of anger, leers at Shyvana. She didn't flinch in a slightest, no hesitation, no regrets, and no fears. I know what must be done.
Thud. I whacks her head with the flat edge of my sword. She collapse down unconscious. A stream of blood flows down from her head. Good, she is bleeding externally, that means her head should clear up soon. I kneel down to loosen her claws out of the ice. A whoosh of wind.
Gasp. I finds myself having difficulty breathing... she's grabbing at my throat. My sword shaken out of my right hand and I am unable to reach the hilt. She was waiting for this moment... Bah, I'm too green. But...this strength it's not her, I can't get her hand to unhinge off my neck, it's as if I'm being held by a hangman noose. I struggles for air. I looks down at her. She's grinning from ear to ear, with the blood flowing over her left eye and down her face dripping off her chin. How... ominous. She pulls her free right arm, and unleash it on my chest.
WHAM.
Blood flies all over, major of it lands on Shyvana, I notice her smiling again and licking it away... Just what in the world happened to her...?
The pain is too much for me to bear, I can feels myself slipping away, her arm inserted inside me, I think it went all way through... oh she released her grip and I slide down her arm and collapse... Dying. To think I'd be dying before I could find my family murderer, fate is certainly cruel. I have to say something as my last regret. "I'm sorry Ashe...I'm not coming back after all."
I feels my legs being held by something as my conciousness fade away.

Fateborn

05-10-2013

Chapter 7 - Rude Awakening

This pain. Why won't it go away? Please... someone just end this terrible ache. Shyvana, why hadn't she finished me off? Suddenly, something rubs on my arm, something small and solid, raising up then down. But I can't see anything. Everything is dark, pure blackness.
...What is it doing? Something flows down...drool?
I then realizes... Something's eating me. Fitting. Slayed by Shyvana, it's only natural for me to be eaten by something... but... just what is eating me? It's not an animal with fangs after all, it's something hu...wait my vision is clearing up... I can see it....I can...wait...
My arm isn't beside me, I turns my neck to looks around and realize all of my limbs are missing. I then hears something being torn apart. I turns toward the sound... A figure in shadow. It's sitting on a stony stump with its back to me, wagging what appears to be its tail. I also can tell it's eating something from way it shakes its upper chest and head and the fact that it's holding something. Something brighten the place... wait, is it breathing fire? The flame reveals what it's holding...by goodness god, it's my right arm. It's half eaten, pieces of my own flesh hanging off by a thread. A gruesome sight. I wants to clear my stomach, but for some reason, I can't open my mouth, nor make sounds. All I can do is watch as I get eaten. Strangely enough, I'm feeling every bite, every nibble, and every rip as the figure slew into my lost limb.
The only tragedy of this is the fact I can recognize the figure. Red armor, blue skin, armored hairtail, no mistaking it, it's her. Right as I conclude it, she turns to me, a pair of darkness piercing cat eyes meets with mine. It's not her normal eyes after all, it's the eyes of the hungry beast. Seems that her draconian blood awakened within her and took over her body. She drops the limb, and picks herself up. Laying awaiting the certain doom, I stare right in her face. How could I cower? I am Tryndamere, The Barbarian King!
She climbs over my lifeless body, face to face, she stare. I still can't see the wholeness of her face, just these two eyes, but anything below her neck is completely visible. I wonders why...
Then I am met with a hole, where did her eyes go? Something shine around the hole, something white. They're coned and pointy in shape... Those are teeth aren't they? One moment, I'm thinking of this, the next moment everything ends.
I awake eyes wide, jumping up and reaching for sky. Gasping, I breathe heavily. I feels something flow down my left side of my head... Blood. Was that a dream? I hastily looks around, I'm in the cave before the True Ice Sensor. I then notice a figure not a yard away on the ground. Covered in a brown fur blanket from the tiger I hunted down. The figure's body raises up and down. Soft breathing... She's asleep. Wrapping my hand around my head, rubbing with all fingers at the skin. I glance toward the cave's exit. The region is dark blue in color. I picks myself up and walks toward the sleeping girl. I kneel down to look at her closer. Her face is like a child. Gentle and peaceful. I place my right index finger to pick up her stray hairs to fix it with her left ear.
I could hears a soft word leaving her mouth.
"Jarvan..."
I pity her yet I fears her. Just what in the world was that dream. Leaving that worry behind, I returns to my bedding, and wraps myself in the tiger fur. Last sight I saw before returning to blackness is the cold night sky meeting with an orange radiant light at the horizon.

Fateborn

11-03-2013

I'm back folks. After an excessive blocking of my head, life business, and gaming, I've started working on this again.
I've also made some change to the story in my mind by giving it some delicious twists.
Enjoy the new chapter!

Chapter 8 - The Dark Side

I lays there on my comfortable fur bedding glancing up at the roof. Shyvana... just what is she? I thinks as a voice calls out to me. "Darling, how long are you going to be in the bed? Come on, let's go and hunt." Why is she here? I then realizes the roof I've been staring at isn't the cavern, but rather the hut that I lives in. H-how and when did I...? A scoff emerge from my wife's throat, her violent instinct is emitting as I continue to rest in my bed. I scrambles to get myself up as I calls, "I'm up. I'm up!" She emerges from behind the curtains holding a tray made from grinded ox bones with a cup of warm protein juice, my favorite. I thanks her as I carefully take the cup, a jolt of pain surges through my right arm and I drops it. A numbing feeling like endless flow of sands falling down your skin continously. The rush of paraylze slowly attacks at my head. Groaning, I grips at my arm. The flesh is peeling away revealing muscles, fats, and even the bones. I looks in horror, but the numbs appears to have save me from the pain of feeling the flesh slowly tears away. As the flesh decays away, the inner flesh of mine slowly mutates, the tone turns into abyss of the sea sooting of blackness. Soon, more of this terrible experience occurs elsewhere on my body... and my own wife stare in debelief as her own beloved is becoming corrupt from the mutation. I rush out the hut, panting looking around for helps. Nothing could be found outdoor, no huts, no barrels, no cattles... nothing, not a single soul could be found. Ashe pats on my left shoulder, I fearfully peeks over the same direction... Her face is of a skull with no flesh and blood. "Darling, what are you waiting for? Come, Come! Let us hunt." She spoke, the teeth clatters against each other driving me insane, I screamed. I escaped across the plain toward a lake. I looks to my right arm, three spikes had grown from the corruption, and then I notice that I brought my sword along... How did- I thought to myself. I arrives to the frozen lake, a beautiful sight of shining light on the surface of thin sheet of ice resting above the water. I restlessly haul myself toward the shore walking across the ice.
I looks back. A wall of blackness storms the sky and land consuming everything in its path, a single figure leads the swarm, I can't tell what it is, but it has a pair of banners on its back. I begins to run across the Frost Lake, my right hand acts up a bit with the sword frenzying against the ice. The ground beneath me begins to break. A reflection of myself... Ugly, demonic, monstrous... and dangerous. I closes my eyes as a means to flee from the sight, but alas the view is burnt into my mind. As I reach the other side of lake, the wall of dark had caught up with me, and the figure lands in front of me. A horned humanoid, with the two banners attached to his back like wings, a mutanted gauntlet on his right, and a fearsome tri-edged blade extending out and in as if it was breathing. His blood red skin and eyes pierces my soul.
"Return to your dark self," He said as he stabs me in my stomach with the bloodthristy blade. The world shatters before my eyes... and I soon awakes to the sight of Shyvana sitting beside me with a worrisome look, at her hands is a wet towel being wrings out. I looks to the cavern exit... the sky is fill with little dots scattering everywhere.
"Wha... happened?" The Barbarian King asked as his hands grab hold of the floor to push himself up, his clothing are in shreds.
"I don't know, someone saved us from the Snow Devourer or whatever that thing was. You were badly wounded by it... I had to drag you over to a dry rock hide-out nearby and treats you," she replied, "You were asleep for three days."

Hyperdash900

11-04-2013

I really like the story, but the mistakes in grammar and tenses make it hard to enjoy.

Fateborn

11-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperdash900 View Post
I really like the story, but the mistakes in grammar and tenses make it hard to enjoy.
I am aware. I plans on cleaning the previous chapters up a bit after my ninth chapter which is coming pretty soon.

Edit: My attachment keeps coming back... Is it Teemo's brother Omeet? (It reappears then disappears occasionally driving me insane.)

Fateborn

11-04-2013

New chapter of the story is released, enjoy! I am now cleaning the early chapters to fix it and polish any possible mix-up in story.

Chapter 9 - The Twisted Truth

He looks dumbfounded at what I just said. "T-three days?" He repeated to himself. I has no choice but to nod at his shock. He sits staring at the grainy floor, as if he was familiar with it breathing heavily. He looks like he saw a ghost. Curiously, "What's wrong?" Cautiously I added, "Don't strain yourself, you're still injured." He continue to pants, and sweep his glance on me making sure of something. "Yer real right?" He asked with his accent. Puzzled by his question, I answered, "Yes? I'm still me... Why do you ask?"
"N-Nuthin..." My eyes narrow slightly, sighing as I wrings the towel again and place it against his stomach wounds. "Lay down and keep the towel against your stomach, you're still bleeding. Even my flames did not completely close it." The king looks down to his belly, multiple gashes and holes on his body, some sealed shut with burn scars from Shyvana's fire power. He is awestruck by the Dragon Girl's effort to save a complete stranger, save for encounters on Field of Justice as an ally and an enemy. He lie down bareback against the cold hard floor. He groans and tries to scratch at his wounds, I firmly reminds him to not touch them until the morning.
He rest his glance on me, "Are yer alright?" He must had notice my dark bags under my eyes, skinnier figure, and lighter shade of blue skin, I spent the entire time tending to him without watching over myself. My stomach growled a bit, I paid less attention to it. Tryndamere however obviously bothered by this, he looks phased by the noise... as if he went through something horrible in his coma, but he regains his compose and insisted that I go eat something. I couldn't just go away with him like this. We argues until his injuries start to bleed that I decides to just go grab something to devour after stopping his bleeding. Double checking his towel and his condition, I left the dry cave to hunt something. Thankfully, there were a herbivore eating a small patch of grass sticking out of the snow next to a creek a short distance from the entrance, all I had to do is to sear its legs enough to render it incapable of escaping. With the task complete, I delivers a finishing blow to bring it mercy and drags the corpse back toward our temporary home.
As I nears the opening, a bloodcurdling scream fills my thought, I drops the corpse to cover my ears, a sight of a familiar figure lying in nude with his back against a tightly bricked wall in shackles in a room designed for interrogation with bunch of devices sitting around, with the look of damnation in his eyes and gruesome gashes and cuts all over his treasured body, a long scaled rope snaps at his body, yet another scream floods my head. A vision of the Crown Prince being tortured... I can't help but stands and scream in pain because of how awful it was. After a few seconds of plight, a voice yells out, "Hey! Snap out of it! Yer okay! Nuthin is hurting you!" My eyes blurs to reality, Tryndamere standing in front of me holding my shoulders with his broad hands, with his guts leaking out. His beard brush against my face as he pulls me closer to carefully hold me much avid toward his wounds. I cannot stop the tears from dripping out of my eyes for the first time in my life since my father died... I was truly glad I had someone to calm me in my time of need. After a long ten minutes of weeping to myself and silence from each other, we brought the meat inside and begins to cook it. I was a bit furious with Tryndamere for ignoring his wounds, but at the same time gracious for his consideration, and wraps a new wet fur skin that we extracted from the carcass.
After eating the freshly cooked protein snacks, I feels bit energized and brighter. The person across from me decides to ask me, "So, what happened back dere?" It was clear what he meant by that, the whole sudden scream from me in front of the entrance where he was resting. After giving it some quiet thoughts, I decides to just tell him the truth. I told him everything, Jarvan IV inside a torture room, the whipping, his demoralized state. He had no problem believing me... I curiously asked him why did he believe me. He told me about his dream inside a dream inside his brief coma. I was dumbfounded at this event, it's no coincidence that it'd happens to us both, someone is behind the scenes. I told him about what I saw after our battle with Snow Devourer. After a quick thinking, "That's definitely Ice Devrish. A bein' of ice who likes to manipulate scenes to her likings for the comin' of whatever she called these... I think twas Lookers?" "This means we're important for her future plans isn't it?" He throws his shoulders in uncertainty. I means to find out, and we both set off after a couple of day of rests toward the central mountain of Frejlord region... the location of my new home.

Fateborn

11-05-2013

I updated chapter 1 through 5. Go ahead and re-read them if you wish. Few things might get cleared up.

Fateborn

11-05-2013

Sixth chapter has been updated to flow neatly.