Bug Splat After Champ Select/Before Load Screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Autorevolver

04-25-2013

Went into a ranked match earlier, bug splatted before loading screen (directly after champ select.) Loading screen came up and just bug splatted.

Tried reopening client, same exact thing.

Tried Repairing client: Got into a co-op vs ai match, same problem.

Uninstalled LoL. Reinstalled. Was able to get into a custom game by myself but the fps was so bad even on my usual settings. I was lucky to get 15 fps.

Ran another repair, hoping that would fix the new fps issues.

After the repair, I tried to get into another custom game by myself, bugsplats again in the same exact spot.

I'm sure it's something going wrong during the repair that is making this happen. I'm repairing right now with my AVG disabled, hopefully that will work but I need help in the mean time. PLEASE HELP!

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

04-25-2013

Quote:
I got a BugSplat Error
1. BugSplat is Riot's critical and compatibility error reporting tool. It's used to identify game conflicts with your specific system.
2. Unfortunately, this means that these issues happen on a case-by-case basis and it's hard to offer a fix on the forums.
3. Some basic things to try include taking a look at this article in the KB, updating your DirectX, Video Card Drivers, Microsoft Dot NET Frameworks, Windows Updates, Reinstalling LoL
4. As mentioned, because these issues are system specific they are difficult to address on the forums. If you need additional help please make sure you submit your BugSplat report, follow up with a ticket to Riot Support and include your DxDiag report.
Try this out.

FunkyB3aver

04-25-2013

After following all the steps in the Bug Splats and Game Crashes page, I still am having the same problem. Just as the character loading screen appears, I receive the Bug Splat error. I have updated Windows and GPU drivers, reinstalled the game, updated Windows, and made sure my firewall will allow the program access to the internet. I don't know what else to do. I have been working on this for a couple hours now.

Could somebody in support please take a look and help me out? Thank you in advance.

I've attached my DxDiag.txt

FunkyB3aver

04-25-2013

Just to add a couple more things: I did run a repair before reinstalling (this did not help). Also, I cannot even spectate a game without the Bug Splat error occurring. It always happens at the beginning of the character loading screen.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

04-26-2013

Your DxDiag is showing an issue with your video card drivers.

You may want to try finding a slightly older driver and rolling back your driver install.

FunkyB3aver

04-26-2013

Alright. I'll try that out. Thank you for your reply.