Anonymous summoner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Manberg

04-25-2013

Why not remove everyones name until post game lobby. or just remove it in general and show people as "tristana" or "ezreal". At least in ranked.

I mean there's really no reason for ranked matches to have them. It would keep people from complaining about lolking day and night. I recently watched first pick tell a guy in his provisional matches he couldn't play shen because he hadn't already played him in ranked. Mind you this guy was less than 10 games into ranked. He then banned shen.

Edit*
Also people wouldn't be able to just lvl 2 gank dyrus every game simply because he's dyrus in solo q. Or lolking what build you normally go on a top and counter build it.

KyleIAm132

04-25-2013

+1

Zyrelia

04-25-2013

That removes the personality from the game. I'm not playing against champions. I'm playing against the PLAYERS controlling the champions. The PLAYERS are making all the decisions, the PLAYERS are talking to you in chat, the PLAYERS are using their champions' abilities. The champion is only the medium for the which the PLAYERS play the game.

please keep the names in, because they are reflective of the PLAYER behind the champion.

The Manberg

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrelia View Post
That removes the personality from the game. I'm not playing against champions. I'm playing against the PLAYERS controlling the champions. The PLAYERS are making all the decisions, the PLAYERS are talking to you in chat, the PLAYERS are using their champions' abilities. The champion is only the medium for the which the PLAYERS play the game.

please keep the names in, because they are reflective of the PLAYER behind the champion.
obviously if you take the names away everyone is a robot.