Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Attempting to Reconnect" constantly during games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JaJarnabyBones

09-25-2014

bump for exposure, I've been getting this for around 5-6 weeks, ping will be fine but 1-2 times a game it goes to exactly 500 while it says attempting to reconnect, usually lasts 30 seconds but sometimes its shorter or longer. it makes ranked (and normals for that matter) nearly unplayable

Doodbro

10-01-2014

I have been having the same issue. Most people it seems are getting completely dcd but Im having the random approx 30 second dcs as well. Also my peek hours (6-10 pst) the ping is way higher than in the mornings(could be my provider although they claim no issues with high traffic times)

Wolfinsteen

10-02-2014

Hi! I am Wolfinsteen. I use the Windows client and for some reason the exact same thing has been happening to me for the past few games. I'm afraid I've probably been reported frequently, and also, it makes me upset that this happens because it is unintentional! I DON'T WANT TO BE BANNED! The League lists me as "Leaver" not a disconnect, so this upsets me as well. Anything you can do to help me Dataslave?

KriispyKreme

10-04-2014

Having the same problem after the last patch, I get constant attempting to reconnect every game, for strange reason if I use my iphone with hotspot using 4G LTE band I dont get any dcs what does this means?

swagmasterkashh

10-05-2014

Is this fixed yet?