Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Attempting to Reconnect" constantly during games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illiryia

12-29-2013

Actually it's not just him. I've been experiencing that as well since they did 3.14

TheHobbes

12-29-2013

Yes, this clearly is not a one person issue. It obviously is affecting many mac users. Some acknowledgement would be nice. I've gamed on a mac for a while, so I'm used to being a second-class citizen when it comes to tech support; however, this is simply ridiculous when the game is completely unplayable for many people.

Vroksh

12-29-2013

RED POST PLEASE!

im getting the same...
reinstalled client = nothing
connected via wire = nothing
checked isp = nothing
played from windows version running on same laptop via vmware = 0 DC perfect game
hey! i fixed it... back to mac = every 5-6mins i get a 500ms (from my regular 16ms) and attempting to reconnect for about 15-20s then i play for another 5-6 minutes.

can we get a rioteer with a mac to tell us what to do!
windows client on same laptop works fine. mac client doesnt.
please help!
for the love of teemo!

Zirconium

05-11-2014

This is still persisting, and it's really annoying.

silentscout556

05-27-2014

this has gotten really bad over the past week. i got dced so much i had to close the client and reopen it which resulted in an unfair 1 day ban. now im afraid to play because im afraid i will be banned for longer if not permanently. I did open a ticket with support around 2 hours ago and will post an update upon response.

UPDATE: I was told it is my fault and have been asked for a screen shot of the issue with a internet connection test running. also asking for mac specs, internet speed/provider,dns settings ect. I told them when i run windows on the exact same macbook pro i have no issues but the second i get on mac client it dc's constantly.

Neo Tukoman

09-09-2014

Same problem

EasySt

09-09-2014

Same Problem

Squirvizard

09-10-2014

Is this going to be fixed? -_- One game I won't get any disconnects, then the next, I will? What is going on with this game? I never had these problems before. Not to mention the recent crashing.

Ka1evra13

09-11-2014

I have just started having this problem the last 2 weeks. I am on a brand new imac that runs everything great and had no issues for the firtst couple months i owned the computer. HELP the mac users for all thats holy!!

Pink G0dzilla

09-21-2014

Okay so this is happening to me too for the past week...