Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Attempting to Reconnect" constantly during games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WubaWuba

07-28-2013

I as well have these same problems

MrMilky

07-29-2013

Same here. I was in the game with a reconnecting message even it is already finished that I could chat in the post game...

H3LLA TURNT

07-30-2013

Likewise. It happens only during ranked soloq, playing aram games had no lag at all. This is ridiculous.. please fix

ilmenite

07-30-2013

Same with me. I also get what appears to be internet lags but I do not have any lags on my playstation in the same wireless with the same distance to router (less than 2m). I might actually go on my windows partition and DL lol there to verify for you, that its actually the mac client later tonight. If any of you guys can do that as well please. Use the same computer just on your windows partition and check if you get anything close to lagspikes/attempting to reconnect

e: here is my speedtest: *******http://www.speedtest.net/result/2869698792.png******** (http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2869698792)

ASC Ghostface

Senior Recruiter

08-04-2013

Quote:
Dataslave:
Without even the most basic of information, there's not much we can do to help you guys. This isn't a problem that everybody is experiencing, just you

Try posting your system specs and logs (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3222596), and checking out the support site (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/) for some easy solutions related to the network or the network setup on your mac.

Its laughable how wrong this assumption is. Many, many people are experiencing this problem.

exknowswhy

08-08-2013

Anybody have any luck reducing the lost connections?

I might be having an ISP issue but I notice that when I lose the connection in LOL that my connections is often lost on the whole machine (but not on other computers connected to the network).

iGoon

08-09-2013

I've had this problem a lot recently. I tried reinstalling my client and now League runs perfectly. I advise you maybe do the same, and hopefully it'll work out for you too.

Y0ka

08-22-2013

This just started for me about 3-4 days ago. No changes to my computer...but I did notice one thing with my network and one of my computers has a conflicting IP with mine...so i'm going to try and run in dmz mode, if that doesn't work then i'll try a static IP and see if it stops. I'll keep in contact if it works.

-figured i should explain the problem a bit more. So i was in an aram game and i randomly got the "attempting to reconnect" pop up...well through that entire game it did it about 8 times and each one ran about 10 seconds and i could still watch people play around me in real time (not lag time) but i would just be frozen. So i restarted my router, restarted my comp, repaired league, and now i'm going to try the IP fixes..but this problem SUCKSSSS and if the ip thing doesn't work then i will be reinstalling after a reformat and if THAT doesn't work, i'll quadruple check with my ISP and if they says its good, then we need your help riot! please!

Y0ka

08-22-2013

Quote:
exknowswhy:
Anybody have any luck reducing the lost connections?

I might be having an ISP issue but I notice that when I lose the connection in LOL that my connections is often lost on the whole machine (but not on other computers connected to the network).

Have you tried to reinstall? Im going to try it if i hear one more person say it works.

Y0ka

08-29-2013

reinstall didn't work