How do i build Jungle Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

One More Thing

04-25-2013

Whether i need to be more damage dealing or tankier initiation or just your optimal ranked build. Lay em on me Vixperts because i wanna leeeeeearn!

LSA

04-25-2013

Spirit stone, brutalizer if you're snowballing, giants if you aren't

Get tanky items like sunfire, wmogs, randuins, bulwark, locket etc. After you have a few tank items then you can get a cleaver and/or a bork.

Masque

04-25-2013

personally I get madreds and tier 1 boots as you will need nothing more than that to just chew through the jungle (Vi could probably do it without Madreds but its good fast dragons and what not). After that going straight for frozen mallet just can be beat, you need sticking power and while you would think Vis kits provides that it really doesn't. Without a slow people can just turn and run from you. Also about the time you are finishing your mallet the ADC is bogarding all the Red buffs so you need a slow of your own. Your build after this should just vary based on the team your facing but if you are doing well then cleaver isnt a bad choice as another source of dmg, Randuins/sunfire if the ADC is fed Banshee if the AP carry is fed Warmogs if you are worried about varied sources of incoming dmg. Unless you are facing a 100% AD team then you will likely want Merc boots. Hope this helps

One More Thing

04-25-2013

what about runes mastery preferences

gregorymarco

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by One More Thing View Post
what about runes mastery preferences
AD Quints normally, MS quints if you're feeling craaaazy
AD Reds
Armor seals
Mr/level bloose.

Oh, and Vi with a Zephyr? That ****'s fun

99delusions

04-25-2013

Build madred's. Get brut/BC. The rest is situational. I would personally rush a randuin's or sunfire or banshee's then...whatever. Masteries you want 9/21/0.

Get AS/Armor/Mag res/run speed for runes. Vi almost operates like Vayne with AS. It helps her a **** ton.

One More Thing

04-25-2013

mk and skill preference for jungle vs top lane?

gregorymarco

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by One More Thing View Post
mk and skill preference for jungle vs top lane?
Vi toplane is barely passable imo, Jungle's the way to go for sure.

Bekkal

04-25-2013

haters gonna hate but boots5/homeguard into brutalizer early, just chaining ganks, has worked incredibly well for me. Grab a giant's belt if you're going to dive or if the enemy is ahead/has a lot of burst.

If you check my match history, ignore the Madreds. I strongly recommend spirit stone over madreds 90% of the time. I've been spamming a fast razor there just to try to secure really early dragons but don't think it's viable in close games or for late.

In general, Spirit of the Elder Lizard is stupid strong on her, because he E applies it to all targets hit.

Dzanio

04-25-2013

She has really good base damage and scales primarily off of attack speed (procs w more, giving you armor shred and more AS), and cdr (mostly for e so you can get your first w combo off better).

"Vi"-able builds:

Typical Vi:

Locket, Lizard Elder, botrk, boots (usually ninja tabi; mob and merc treads also good), randuins, tri force

Tanky Vi:

Locket, Ancient golem, botrk, boots (same), warmogs/randuins, fm/fh/bulwark

dps vi

bc, tri, botrk, boots, lizard elder, randuins/locket

Tier 3 boots; I like captain's boots because you can dive the enemy team then your team gets an 8% ms boost (20% for minions) following you (this is for tank mostly); homeguard can be good too; distortion takes 1 minute 15 sec off the cd for flash, or 52.5 seconds off ghost (25%). My team tends to be ahead at the point I'd be upgrading to t3 and I personally feel captain's or distortion gives me a greater overall benefit compared to homeguard, but you can make your own decision.