[Suggestion Gametype or types] Game's you would love!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clutch Kaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Ok I got 1 or more gametypes i wanna like suggest to the leagues that might be a totally pwning gametype or is a piece of junk... I wanna try to keep this post active and clean from trollers and just total D-bags.... so please if theres something you wanna add or want me to fix, ok i will;just dont be an ass about it....

Gametype 1:
Raiders (Basic CTF/Domination/Retrieval type)

Features:
5 Capture-ables (5 seer's eye To help the Seer's Tower reveal the enemy flag carrier, and 1 to gain a slow point generator - (If your having trouble capping the flag or just need extra points to win)

1 Territories to dominate for the advantage (The territories will be 3 colors Purple(Top),White (Neutral/MapWide) and Blue (Bottom).
Ex -
-------------------------------------------------(Purples Respawn)
------(Seer's Tower)---------------------(Purple Base w/ flag)---------------------------------------------------

|-----------------------------------------(Purples Territory Line)----------------------------------------------|

----------------(Seer's Eye)----------------------------------------------------------(Seer's Eye)---------------------

------------------------------------!!!!NEUTRAL TERRITORY!!!!-----------------------------

---------------------------------------------------(Crypt of False king's)------------------------------------------------

--------------(Seer's Eye)----------------------------------------------------------(Seer's Eye)-----------------------

|----------------------------------------(Blues Territory Line)----------------------------------------------------------|

------------------------------------------(Blues Base w/ flag)-----------------------(Seer's Tower)
-----------------------------------------(Blues Respawn)---------------------------------------------------------------

heres wat the maps bases would look like in the game!
took me a bit

I will add more later so please feel free to give some thought?

elephantflu

11-11-2010

I think another game type like territories would also be fun

Clutch Kaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantflu View Post
I think another game type like territories would also be fun
YES IT WOULD!!! i would love to see 1 like it

Digleto

11-13-2010

This would be pretty cool

hotshotzehri

11-21-2010

janna+tf+shen=never lose. I would like to see a 3 team map. there better a team is doing the more they have to spread out. Or focus one of the enemies and risk being open eslewhere

DixieNormus

11-22-2010

500 Movement + Ghost = Capped Flag