Choose Your Path - Into a World Unkown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-11-2013

A, definitely. Enough adventure for today.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Kayle

Senior Member

05-12-2013

A

Time to get out of here!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

Senior Member

05-12-2013

With the bird distracted, you decide that now would be a good time to hurry back to Ecruteak. No need to cause any more trouble. You turn to Amoline, who nods. As fast as your feet can take you, you both dash off into the night. After a few minutes of light jogging, you spot the lights of the Ecruteak gatehouse. They twinkle in the twilight hours, a beacon of hope.

You're safe… For now.

A few meters away from the building, you let out breathe a sigh of relief and take a moment to regain some of breath by leaning on a sagely old tree. Amoline floats nearby, clearly worried about your condition. Despite only just meeting her a day ago, she seems to be quite attached to you. Enough so that she was more than willing to put her own safety on the line to help you. If it weren't for her, your situation would have been significantly more dire. Even now she scans the nearby bushes looking for any potential threats. Her dedication to you is seemingly boundless.

Backing away from the tree, you approach her and touch the side of her face. "Thank you Amoline. " Amoline turns. Her face is in an unhappy pout, forcing you to stifle your laughter. "Also… I am sorry for returning you to your Pok Ball, but it's not safe for you when I use magic."

Amoline huffs, glaring at you. She floats off into the tree line and disappears. Regardless of your worry about her safety, she's not very pleased with you right now! Shaking your head, you begin to walk back to the gatehouse. Amoline being a bit angry at you is just another thing to be worried about. Why would she be so angry about being put into a Pok Ball for just a little bit? Or is she angry about something else...

How did she use Confuse Ray without a command?

The idea enters your mind unbidden, interrupting your train of thought and causing you to stop mid step. Amoline didn't wait for a command when she performed Confuse Ray. The question dances around your head. It seems uncharacteristic of her, seeing how she refused to use anything without a command earlier. However the situation was quite different tonight. You were the one being attacked, not Amoline. Nor was it a planned battle. Having to defend you may have triggered her innate combat instincts, if only briefly. But that doesn't fully explain her sudden mood change either and the answer leaves you dissatisfied.

As you near the gate house, perform a quick check on yourself. Your arms are covered in bruises where the Murkrow slammed into you. You touch your head and feel the faintest touch of blood. They certainly performed a number on you.

But beyond these small wounds, you are fine. You call out to Amoline, who returns quickly. She's holding up much better than you are. The flock of Murkrow must have focused on you the entire time. As you turn to enter the Ecruteak gatehouse, she squeals, nipping at the back of your hair. Whatever her issue was, she's gotten past it for now.

The gate house is luckily unoccupied at this hour of the night, saving you the temporary embarrassment of having to explain that you were attacked by a flock of birds to a random stranger. You take another moments rest here, before entering the city. You need to find a place to sleep tonight.

Where to?

A. The Pokmon Center. Hopefully the nurse will take you in after your little… Disturbance.
B. The Ecruteak City Gym. It may be worth it spending a night with Morty. If there is time, you might be able to ask him a few questions.
C. Return to the Old Sage's house. Perhaps you can find some peace and quiet there.
D. Other!

Inventory:
Torn Kimono
A Bedroll
Encyclopedia of Pokmon
Mana Crystal

Party:
Amoline the Misdreavus
Moves
1. Confuse Ray
2. Psybeam
3. Pain Split
4. ???

Abilities:
You have a little mana left.

Arcane Pulse - Generates a forceful shockwave, using your body as a focal point. Everything in the nearby vicinity is flung outwards and away from you. Heavier things however might not move at all. This spell uses all your mana to cast.

Arcane Arrows - Your Auto-Attack. Takes very little mana and focus to perform.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Virotoxic

Member

05-13-2013

C. no elaborate/descriptive reasoning from me this time

on a side note Amoline is freak'n adorable


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rix Ipos

Member

05-14-2013

B. Maybe Morty could teach u how to battle with Pokemon more efficiency. ( I'm sure Amoline was mad because she was not commanded to fight against the mercrows.)

Also it would be fun to find out that other champions have been somehow transferred to this world. Hahaha like finding Lulu and her fairy turning trainers into squirrels or having Annie using Tibbers against Misty and her Pokemon but just an idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Hrmm, bumping this back up again to try to fish for a few more responses!

Also, sorry I take such a long time to write these things!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Virotoxic

Member

05-20-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

Senior Member

05-20-2013

Sorry Viro, but I am afraid that I am probably going to allow this thread to die if I can only get two people to vote. This thread just hasn't taken off like I had hoped it would, most likely due to my own lack of posting and not enough people taking interest..

It is unfortunate that this thread has flopped, but I suppose that is life. If this thread does happen to take off out of the blue, I would have no issue continuing the story again, but I don't think that will happen.

Then again, odder things have happened in the past...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Galio

Senior Member

05-20-2013

B


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Birdy51

Senior Member

05-22-2013

((Alright... As long as I have a concensus, I think it is important that I keep this going. I won't try to bump the thread, but if it survives I will continue onward!))

Morty sicks out as the clearest option in your mind. You need some kind of guidance, guidance that Morty might be able to provide. At the very least, you might be able to find that old lady and ask her for a new change of clothes. Taking a deep breath, you enter the city.

It takes some time fumbling through the darkness of the streets, but you eventually find the Ecruteak City Gym. Through the windows, you see that the Gym is nearly pitch black inside, save for a few gleaming candles. Somebody is still awake inside...

A cold wind from the east blows past, sending shivers up your spine. Even Amoline seems to be disturbed by it, as she flinches and turns toward the west. This is your final motivation. With a push and a shove, you enter the Gym.

It is darker inside than it was outside, but the air is warm and filled with the scent of burning wax. You find the smell comforting for reasons you can't understand. This is but a momentary distraction however, as you spy Morty sitting cross-legged amdist them. His eyes are closed, as if in deep thought or meditation. He doesn't seem to realize you came inside.

What shall you do?

A. Call out to him. It's best to tell him you are there, so as not to startle him.
B. Stay silent. It would be best to wait until he is finished his meditations.
C. Steal something and run while he is distracted!
D. Leave the Gym and go to the Sage's House. Perhaps you can go see Morty in the morning.

((Shortening the end section to need to know information. If you want to know you are carrying and for party information, just ask.))