A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Let the QQ'ing begin "She's OP! I can't slow/stun/etc her" blah blah, we know how it goes. They release it, people die 100 times against a new champ, they claim she's OP, she's nerfed, end of story.

Devil Dog Mike

BROLAF THE HULK

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by augr View Post
This is going to be the stupidest most OP thing in the game. I can tell by just reading the abilities. Riot strikes again.
Her W is literally the most OP move I have seen, and I would consider Tryn's ult less than her's.

So absurd. Make a bunch of crappy mages and then make this beast.

Gj riot!! :|

SethCypher

11-11-2010

Potential for another jungler perhaps?

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by augr View Post
This is going to be the stupidest most OP thing in the game. I can tell by just reading the abilities. Riot strikes again.
See what I mean? LOL

Clarithium

11-11-2010

lamest model ever.

Dalze

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownagenesss View Post
Her W is literally the most OP move I have seen, and I would consider Tryn's ult less than her's.

So absurd. Make a bunch of crappy mages and then make this beast.

Gj riot!! :|

Another one...LOL. Man, QQers are hilarious.

BROLAF THE HULK

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonKnight88 View Post
Let the QQ'ing begin "She's OP! I can't slow/stun/etc her" blah blah, we know how it goes. They release it, people die 100 times against a new champ, they claim she's OP, she's nerfed, end of story.
Because she looks OP. Maybe if you read her abilities you would understand.

Nocalex

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
Alright, so the concept art offered this: http://www.nerf.hu/wp-content/upload.../11/Irelia.jpg

...And you make THAT out of it? I should learn to expect the worst artistically, but I am very disapointed. The concept art was not perfect. Her figure was awkwardly inhuman, she had a chest with its own gravitational field, yet all that aside she looked good. She looked capable, calm, collected, dangerous, enigmatic, and not completely blatant fap-material. Pretty much what I would expect from the concept of a telekinetic captain of the Ionian guard, from what I know.

Instead, she is more or less turned into an asian, psyhic Lux? Enough with the teenaged tramps, please. Her abilities seem interesting, but she just looks aweful. Having looked at the concept art, I nodded to myself and thought 'Telekinetic sword-floating warrioress? Definate buy.' Sadly, I underestimated the skills some people clearly possess to screw things up. I will not buy her if she remains as she is aesthetically. It is as simple as that.

I am certain I will get plenty of down votes for this, and go ahead. I simply truly feel, with even stronger hope, that most people agree with me for once. She needs not look exactly like the concept art, but keep the important parts that actually made her look like a dangerous and compitent individual.
I think she looks cool as hell. Hell she even has full armor. That alone is quite a switch for their female characters.

Dalze

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownagenesss View Post
Because she looks OP. Maybe if you read her abilities you would understand.
I read her abilities, so what? She has life steal and can avoid CC. Burst anyone?. There's nothing planning can't fight.