A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tzidik Wrantojo

11-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoxz View Post
what is crowd control??????
Crowd Control (CC) is anything that would hamper your champ's movement, like slows, stuns, fear, etc.

BloodyScythe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2010

wtf happened to the concept art?!
same **** as it was with vladimir... stupid comic graphics wtf
HATE

Senix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

I had a friend that was willing to actually play the game because of her concept art. He took one look at the actual champion and continued to grind away at MMORPGs.
Her concept art just FIT "Will of the Blades", whereas she looks like a cheap power ranger now. I'm still going to play her because I like her abilities, but very disappointed in her over all look. (Going to have to buy the assassin looking skin just to make her playable without laughing) But, all in all, your doing a great job Riot!

Zelink

11-16-2010

Well guys plz dont waste ur ips to buy this champ, she is the worst 6k champ iv seen riot made, plz dont flame and say im nooby now been playing with very good players whom i always play with and pwn, they used irelia and even though it was 5 vs 5 it felt as it was 4 vs 5 because she offers nothing to a 5 vs 5 team fight, other games the players kept feeding with her, so i decided to auto ban irelia from rank game because she is a broken champ with a useless ult. i think the riot staff should spend more time testing their champs before they actually sell defective goods. Love the new lux, allot stronger now, now i can own ramus and shen without them even coming near me.

And plz fix lux voice animation she has a non stop annoying laugh when ur near her, idk if im the only one who heard it, but its like so annoying. she laughs non stop.

Shiromaki

11-17-2010

i liked more the dark themed irelia than this one.

BakaDude

11-17-2010

So when is her information page going to be up with the stats, I need it to make a good build with her. So far she has been a real struggle just to keep an even ratio.

Redenbacher

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaDude View Post
So when is her information page going to be up with the stats, I need it to make a good build with her. So far she has been a real struggle just to keep an even ratio.
It's already up on: www.leagueoflegends.wikia.com and www.leaguecraft.com