A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tipzntrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

HITEN MITSURUGI STYLE

Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki

Beyond-godlike speed.

Lol Kenshin

Theorycrafter

11-11-2010

Zelos - new hero?

Enrayged

11-11-2010

Irelia concept art - awful
Irelia offical art - *drool*

When you give a champion, as their normal skin, another champion's most epic, most expensive skin, that is saying something.

Oh, yeah, her skills seem awesome as well... must-buy for me

Ragser

11-11-2010

"Equilibrium Strike: Irelia's attack balances the scales, dealing damage and slowing the target. However, if the target has a higher Health % than Irelia, then the blow stuns the target instead."

Wait wait, did I misunderstand this? She will stun you if you have a higher health percentage than her? So you wont ever be able to chase her 1v1 as she will just stun you and run away...?

Kagetenshi

11-11-2010

*Looks at Passive*
*Looks at getting Merc Treads on Irelia*

Guys, I think we just found our counter to the AoE team comp metagame.

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Another AOE R ability?

Basroil

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiacshape View Post
I know I wish they would make her flat chested and a 50'' waist imo like all of you want.
I don't care if she's flat chested or or has giant boobs, but for the sake of art I like to see proportions that are at least somewhat possible in the real world. That last concept art of her had each boob the size of her waist and I'm not even exaggerating.

Banath Kalkin

11-11-2010

she sounds awsome (depending on the scaling of her skills she could be the first super viable melee dps =D) also love that the art direction got changed some, though she looks a little young, but still looks to be great =D
also
i want to know more about zelos =D (heres to hoping =D) anyway sounds awsome

Aenarian

11-11-2010

ok whoever is in control of the turning the concept art into ingame models should be fired. They did the exact same thing with vladimir as well. Why spend money having an amazing concept artist when the ingame modeler is an amateur who completely sabotages the art to make the model. I know art is suppose to be opinionated but why bother releasing concept art if you aren't going to use it at all.

PerryCox

11-11-2010

Oh wow! Irelia's neck healed fine I see!

And here I was worried about that neckbrace.