A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enkrotian

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochatastic View Post
Find another game to play, then.
Not before Diablo 3 is released. So I have to bear with it for some more years

Hedo

11-12-2010

Because they can't make her like she should be! Their designers aren't good enough to copy their own draft in-game.

Kishim

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cidem1324 View Post
Maybe Riot should just stop posting their concept art for champions. It would certainly have them a lot of headache.
Or maybe just post the concept art they are following and make the champion look somewhat like it?

FinalForce

11-12-2010

People stop crying, if u dont like Riot's work make your very OWN game , EVERYTHING OWN then u may understand.. and great work again Riot! btw, whats with Swain u forgettin sth @StainPain and @Deckman69 that was chinese artwork, i really like Irelia already the red dress looks nice and the blades are rlly cool :P, i wonder when her brother will join ^^ but u should make a new map :P but it doesnt matter now, great work and keep going!

xForcex

Devil mantis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

so.. she isn't a tank? sigh.. please create women tank..

Leandro

11-12-2010

Yeah, the "sneak peak" was better...

I was loved her oufit and that hand flags...

now is so simple

rework, please

TheWondermonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Boy her thighs are big.

It seems like the champion is designed around lifesteal. I'm wondering how effective that will be. I find that lifesteal isn't effective late-game, so she may be an early-game champion who just becomes Sivir at the end. We'll see!

Mythman1

11-12-2010

what in the world is that passive mean?
(Passive): Each nearby enemy champion (to a maximum of three) reduces the effectiveness of Crowd Control on Irelia.

snipershooter

11-12-2010

wow she is sexy and she looks sexy so ok can't w8 wonder if she 6300 or 3150 can't w8 :{}

A Tryhardosaurus

11-12-2010

Actually, I kind of like how it looks now. I just don't like how the swords look like when they're combined. You guys do know they based her clothes off of Ionia Master Yi. I guess it's the Ionia armor.