HUD Animations (Logs and Screenshots)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duotriophobic

04-24-2013

Hello there! I can't seem to find anything on how to get the HUD animations to work. I know some other people have been having this problem as well, and as far as I can tell, it's only been people using the Mac client. I was originally using the iLol client, but this morning I realized that the HUD animations don't work, so I downloaded Riot's Mac Client as well, and it doesn't work on there either. Attached should be my logs and a couple screenshots showing that I have the animations enabled, but no animations are showing. Additionally, my Nexus textures are broken for some reason. But that's a different story for a different day.
I'm running a Retina Display MacBook Pro with the 256GB SSD and NVIDIA 650M GT? I think that's my graphics cardů *shrug*
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: My screen size is too large and my resolution is too rich. This website won't let me upload screenshots. But they aren't anything special. They just show that there's no animation on my mana/rage/fury/energy bars on Viktor and Zed.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

04-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

HUD animations are currently the only feature we don't yet have working on the Mac. Sorry for the inconvenience but we still don't have an ETA for when we'll be able to get this feature up and running on the Mac.

ZetsubouFallen

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBrentmeister View Post
HUD animations are currently the only feature we don't yet have working on the Mac. Sorry for the inconvenience but we still don't have an ETA for when we'll be able to get this feature up and running on the Mac.
They aren't working on windows too.

Why? cuz the keep messing with the ingame FRAMES, making your frames jump from 61 down to 40 and up again.

Duotriophobic

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBrentmeister View Post
Thank you for the quick reply! No worries on the ETA. I was just curious if it was a known bug or if I had two bad clients or something. I appreciate the work you guys are doing. Thank you!