Winter's Claw Camp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

05-10-2013

Brolaf hands Hammdog a Graggy ice. "One down, bro."

Hammdog

05-11-2013

"Thanks, lad!" Hammdog pats Brolaf on the back with a beefy hand. He then throws his head back and drains the Graggy in seconds. "Ahhhh..... a bit weak, actually. Yeh got t' be a pansy to drink this stuff." He pulls out two large flasks of Graggy Bro ((see LaLuna's Midday Cafe)), and thrusts one into Brolaf's hands. "Down th' hatch, mate!"

Ask Brolaf

05-11-2013

Brolaf chugs. "Niiiice!"

Hammdog

05-11-2013

Hammdog laughs heartily and down his drink, too. "That's got a real kick in it!" The warrior's eyes grew wide. "Ohhh... I think I gotta go make a Livin' Artillery..." Hammdog squirmed around in place, holding his butt.

Ghostvoider Rick

05-12-2013

((Still waiting for you to reply....))

Ask Ashe Queen

05-12-2013

A guard arrives at the camp, he dress like a barbarian and carries the Avarosan tribe.

"Hello, I've a letter for Sejuani, sent by Queen Ashe of Freljord"

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-13-2013

Ziggs, on an expedition through the frejlord to find new substances to put in his bombs. He walks by Winters Claw camp and decides it would be a good idea to ask Sejuani about it.

He walks into camp hoping that nobody will stop him.

Ask Sejuanì

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
But you just said there's barely none of them left.
I did, he is the last Dire Boar we have seen since his mother passed on. But that does not mean there are none left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
"I turned to drinking when I reached a low point in my life... It was a pretty bad year... But now I just drink occasionally and try not to overdo it too much."
Sejuani listened to Quinn, shaking her head. "Well, up here, drink is for celebration, not for drowning your sorrows. If you feel that way up here? You're thrown out into the cold! until you find yourself again, that is."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvoider Rick View Post
He then decided to give it all he got that he could remember.
"Alright then, since you want to be stubborn, then here: you have a scar on both your right arm and left leg from an attack of trolls, you keep a diary under a table in your father's room in the left-drawer, you kept a locket of my hair when I went away, and you still managed to keep the ring from when we first met under a crescent moon on a winter evening during snowdown, and you like eating meat with your gold fork that you keep in your right breast pocket." he stated, tiredly.
The guard officer eyed him for a moment, her eye twitching. "How.... how do you know those things?" She hissed to him, looking around probably flustered. "You cant be... him..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf enters the tent. "Am I interrupting, brahs?"
"Possible..." Sejuani replied, slightly annoyed but shrugged it off, shrugging at Quinn. "He hasn't been the same since a blow to his head... I still do not understand whata 'dealership' is..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammdog View Post
Following Brolaf, Hammdog enters. He sticks his greatsword into the ground and kneels, head bowed. "Sejuani," he said, and looked up. "I've 'alf a mind to join yer army. I care only for three things in a faction: good drink, good faightin' and more good drink. I care not for the intent'ns of the group, unless it's against those three things. Tell me, wee lassie, does yer army offer this? You supply ale an' war, and my sword'll be yers." He stood up and crossed his arms, awaiting a response.
Sejuani's eye twitched slightly at the intrusion of yet another, but soon raised her eyebrow in curiosity.

"Only half, huh?" Sejuani eyed the Berserker of Lokfar for a moment and nodded. "Who else in the Freljord would? my weakling of a cousin Ashe, or the historian Lissandra?" The war leader smirked slightly as Brolaf reached into the crate she had cracked open moments before, proving her point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ashe Queen View Post
A guard arrives at the camp, he dress like a barbarian and carries the Avarosan tribe.

"Hello, I've a letter for Sejuani, sent by Queen Ashe of Freljord"
The messenger is stopped by two Winter's Claw queen's guard, Sejuani's own personal soldiers.

"'Queen' Ashe? I don't remember voting for her... And with out her cousin's support, Ashe is no queen now. What message do you have for the proper Queen of the Freljord, Sejuani?" The lead officer asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
Ziggs, on an expedition through the frejlord to find new substances to put in his bombs. He walks by Winters Claw camp and decides it would be a good idea to ask Sejuani about it.

He walks into camp hoping that nobody will stop him.
The guards were busy with the android type person who entered the camp, as well as with Ashe's and perhaps more so Tryndamere's envoy to notice the small creature.

Hammdog

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuanž View Post
"Only half, huh?" Sejuani eyed the Berserker of Lokfar for a moment and nodded. "Who else in the Freljord would? my weakling of a cousin Ashe, or the historian Lissandra?" The war leader smirked slightly as Brolaf reached into the crate she had cracked open moments before, proving her point.
"Fair point, but what are ye goin' t' do with Freljord if and when ye take over? I'll quote my mate Zed: *he switches to a Zed impression* "The Claw has strength, but not structure, and many oppose their philosophy. I would see Sejuani rule the north if it were to be more than a puppet dangling between too many strings." He rolls his shoulders. So, I'll ask again, what are ye goin' t' do with my home?"

Ghostvoider Rick

05-14-2013

He makes his move.
"I am Rick, the young guy next door that you used to hang on, and sometimes even called me by Ricky once in a while. I have changed a bit, but even though I can changed from mechanical form to human form, I still am yours truly, now why can't you believe me?' he cried.
He started to tear up, and if she refused, he had no other choice but die alone with a broken heart, permanently.