Winter's Claw Camp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuanì

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Will....most woman think that way, but when the time comes you will think very differently. For women the moment they see their newborn baby it's one of the happiest moment of their live. You shall feel that sensation soon one day too. It's ok Sejuani don't fear the pain.....well actually if you think about doing it for the man you love it would be nothing. I think the reason you don't want such things because you already had your boar.
A letter lays upon the ground, which had been finished, mystically disappears as Sejuani talks with Quinn:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter
I do not fear it, foolish summoner. But you keep saying I will, I will. No. You do not say what I will experience some day if at all. You keep this nonsense of yours up, and you will be fed to Bristle. Do not test me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
"Yes, it's good to see you Sejuani." Quinn nodded toward the woman before stepping inside, "Thank you for your hospitality, to be honest I wasn't expecting it when I came here." She was rather surprised with just how warm it was inside the shelter compared to the outside.

"yes, my business for being here... I want to talk to you about the Ice witch." She spoke in a determined tone but it was clear the subject was weighing heavily on her mind. "I know as a Demacian I have no right to intervene in the events of Freljord, but keep in mind that I am here on my own behalf, Demacia has nothing to do with this, I'm simply concerned with everything that is going on around here."

She stood tall, though she was not very intimidating compared to the tribe leader.
"Good? Huh... perhaps. Perhaps." Sejuani let the flap close as she walked back over to her desk, and began picking up the fallen parchments, letters, and other such things.

But as soon as Quinn mentioned the Ice Witch, Sejuani froze, and slowly stood up and faced the woman once more. "The Ice Witch, also known by some as 'The Seeker'. She is a legend... yet... I feel that here in the north, legends are more often truth then not." The Winter Claw princess sat down in her chair and eyed Quinn.

"Tell me, what do you know of the Ice Witch, or the Seeker? Of the Iceborn and the Abyss?" She questioned, truly wanting to see how much the ranger knew of Freljordian legend.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuanž View Post
"Good? Huh... perhaps. Perhaps." Sejuani let the flap close as she walked back over to her desk, and began picking up the fallen parchments, letters, and other such things.

But as soon as Quinn mentioned the Ice Witch, Sejuani froze, and slowly stood up and faced the woman once more. "The Ice Witch, also known by some as 'The Seeker'. She is a legend... yet... I feel that here in the north, legends are more often truth then not." The Winter Claw princess sat down in her chair and eyed Quinn.

"Tell me, what do you know of the Ice Witch, or the Seeker? Of the Iceborn and the Abyss?" She questioned, truly wanting to see how much the ranger knew of Freljordian legend.
"I know that it is not simply a legend..." Quinn said, getting straight to the point before shaking her head and pausing for a moment "I've...seen her... "She frowned and sighed.

"I journeyed to Frostguard city and met with Lissandra, but there was something suspicious about that place so I did some investigating, I found a group of Frostguard kneeling in a circle and chanting in a foreign ancient sounding tongue." She paused again, closing her eyes "I felt like I was being watched... so Valor and I got out of there before sunrise. but on my journey back he spotted something following us, she looked almost human... she remained completely still as she silently glided across the land toward me. The air around her froze, I felt as though my heart had stopped, unnatural black ice leapt from the ground below her."

She looked toward Sejuani, "She is definitely real Sejuani, and she's a big threat to not only Freljord, but the rest of Valoran as well, but what troubles me more is how secretive the Frostguard are being."

Unexisted

04-29-2013

(( T^T meanie. ))

Ask Sejuanì

04-29-2013

Quote:
"I know that it is not simply a legend..." Quinn said, getting straight to the point before shaking her head and pausing for a moment "I've...seen her... "She frowned and sighed.

"I journeyed to Frostguard city and met with Lissandra, but there was something suspicious about that place so I did some investigating, I found a group of Frostguard kneeling in a circle and chanting in a foreign ancient sounding tongue." She paused again, closing her eyes "I felt like I was being watched... so Valor and I got out of there before sunrise. but on my journey back he spotted something following us, she looked almost human... she remained completely still as she silently glided across the land toward me. The air around her froze, I felt as though my heart had stopped, unnatural black ice leapt from the ground below her."

She looked toward Sejuani, "She is definitely real Sejuani, and she's a big threat to not only Freljord, but the rest of Valoran as well, but what troubles me more is how secretive the Frostguard are being."
Sejuani listened to Quinn and shook her head at the end of it. "So... from what you said, Lissandra is in someway connected to this Ice Witch... or is her personally." The warrior hummed to herself. "Well, then Winter sure did arrive, and it's going to be deadly." She finished. She went on to tell Quinn the entire legend of the Seeker and the Ice Witch, of the Iceborn and the elder Frostguard and even of the Howling Abyss. Which conveniently found itself located between the Avarosan, the Winter's Claw, and the Frostguard.

Standing, and moving around her desk, she beckoned Quinn to her, pointing out positions of the Avarosan, the Frostguard, her own forces, those of her ally Volibear and the newly crowned 'Troll King'.

"These are all the players of Freljord. Ashe and Tryndamere lead a combined coalition of northern Barbarians and the Avarosan tribes. I am over here, joined by the Ursine chieften, Volibear. And to the north, are the Frostguard... and this unknown entity. It's unknown if the 'Troll king' is a player or not, but he has still unified the troll clans, and should be counted as one." Sejuani's hand waved over the map. "Tell me Quinn, what do you take of all this so far?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
(( T^T meanie. ))
((... it's the characters response. That's how Sejuani is.))

Ask Quinn n Val

04-29-2013

Quote:
Sejuani listened to Quinn and shook her head at the end of it. "So... from what you said, Lissandra is in someway connected to this Ice Witch... or is her personally." The warrior hummed to herself. "Well, then Winter sure did arrive, and it's going to be deadly." She finished. She went on to tell Quinn the entire legend of the Seeker and the Ice Witch, of the Iceborn and the elder Frostguard and even of the Howling Abyss. Which conveniently found itself located between the Avarosan, the Winter's Claw, and the Frostguard.

Standing, and moving around her desk, she beckoned Quinn to her, pointing out positions of the Avarosan, the Frostguard, her own forces, those of her ally Volibear and the newly crowned 'Troll King'.

"These are all the players of Freljord. Ashe and Tryndamere lead a combined coalition of northern Barbarians and the Avarosan tribes. I am over here, joined by the Ursine chieften, Volibear. And to the north, are the Frostguard... and this unknown entity. It's unknown if the 'Troll king' is a player or not, but he has still unified the troll clans, and should be counted as one." Sejuani's hand waved over the map. "Tell me Quinn, what do you take of all this so far?"

Quinn stood, shocked by all the information but her eyes followed Sejuani as she moved around. "I... I think this is going to be a bloodbath...it's not going to be about who wins...it's going to be who loses the least..." She frowned "I don't see any way this can be resolved without death... As much as I wish for that to be the case... I'm sorry, I don't believe Demacia will be doing anything... Regardless, this...Ice witch, which may or may not be Lissandra... she's powerful, backed by whatever forces she has under her frozen belt, I reckon that she's the most dangerous part in all of this."

She rubs her temple and sighs "You're going to absolutely hate this idea but... The best way I can see this going is if you and Ashe's tribe joined forces to fight against her, once she's off the playing field than you two can duke it out all you want. Personally I don't care who wins, as long as it's not the Ice witch."

Ask Sejuanì

04-29-2013

Quote:
Quinn stood, shocked by all the information but her eyes followed Sejuani as she moved around. "I... I think this is going to be a bloodbath...it's not going to be about who wins...it's going to be who loses the least..." She frowned "I don't see any way this can be resolved without death... As much as I wish for that to be the case... I'm sorry, I don't believe Demacia will be doing anything... Regardless, this...Ice witch, which may or may not be Lissandra... she's powerful, backed by whatever forces she has under her frozen belt, I reckon that she's the most dangerous part in all of this."

She rubs her temple and sighs "You're going to absolutely hate this idea but... The best way I can see this going is if you and Ashe's tribe joined forces to fight against her, once she's off the playing field than you two can duke it out all you want. Personally I don't care who wins, as long as it's not the Ice witch."
"I would say so as well. I do not think Ashe notices it yet either... but Lissandra has pulled back all support from the Avarosan." She nodded at Quinn. "I think Lissandra is going to wait for me and Ashe to clash first, then sweep in and clean up..." She added.

"But if you remember the legend I just told you, if this Ice Witch, is Lissandra, and is the legendary 'Seeker', there is surely something even more dangerous lurking in the abyss." A large marker rest upon the map where the Howling Abyss was located.

Unexisted

04-30-2013

((Ok......but what's up with the down vote guys?))

Ask Quinn n Val

04-30-2013

Quote:
"I would say so as well. I do not think Ashe notices it yet either... but Lissandra has pulled back all support from the Avarosan." She nodded at Quinn. "I think Lissandra is going to wait for me and Ashe to clash first, then sweep in and clean up..." She added.

"But if you remember the legend I just told you, if this Ice Witch, is Lissandra, and is the legendary 'Seeker', there is surely something even more dangerous lurking in the abyss." A large marker rest upon the map where the Howling Abyss was located.

"I understand, but you know this now, you know her strategy, so you can fight against it right?" She asked, raising a brow "Ashe can be understanding I'm sure, she'd rather you work together than have both of your tribes be wiped out."

Xander Blade

04-30-2013

A letter would arrive at the Winter's Claw camp, the lettering on the face of it indicating it was for Sejuani.

Quote:
Dear Princess Sejuani

Born Freljordian, I deeply care about the fate of my homeland, even if I have been away from it for quite some time. Regrettably i do not know much about the current politics that are going on there, or much care for them to be honest. If it as any consolation, I agree with your ideals and would like to support you an any way i can. If you have the time, I would like to visit my homeland of Freljord and meet you in person.

Ask Sejuanì

04-30-2013

Quote:
"I understand, but you know this now, you know her strategy, so you can fight against it right?" She asked, raising a brow "Ashe can be understanding I'm sure, she'd rather you work together than have both of your tribes be wiped out."
Sejuani shook her head. "It's not that easy, Quinn," she said. "My people would not openly welcome an alliance with the Avarosan. People who are fat and happy, do not share the hardships we have to endure on a daily basis. The people of the Winter's Claw are hardened warriors, who do not accept charity, for that makes them feel weak." She paused, "And even if Ashe and I entered into an allegiance, I get the feeling that neither of us could truly work together, and the chaos would erupt from within the ranks. In the end, Lissandra's plan would succeed regardless."

"But I do agree, that something needs to happen, to keep that witch back. i just don't know 'what' that is just yet."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
A letter would arrive at the Winter's Claw camp, the lettering on the face of it indicating it was for Sejuani.

Quote:
Dear Princess Sejuani

Born Freljordian, I deeply care about the fate of my homeland, even if I have been away from it for quite some time. Regrettably i do not know much about the current politics that are going on there, or much care for them to be honest. If it as any consolation, I agree with your ideals and would like to support you an any way i can. If you have the time, I would like to visit my homeland of Freljord and meet you in person.
Sejuani was speaking to Quinn when this letter appeared upon her desk, the sudden appearance, caused the white haired woman to frown. "One second Quinn while I take care of this." Grabbing the letter, the Winter's Claw princess reads the contents and frowns. "No name..." She grumbled, before sitting down to write her reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter
Summoner, Champion, or Commoner,

It is a shame you care so little for what is going on in your homeland. The three tribes are on the very edge of open warfare, and when each needs every able bodied man and woman, you stay safe and warm, far far away. While I appreciate your so called support, if you do not love the northlands enough to worry about what is happening, then I ask you to stay where you are.

The Freljord's have no need of cowards. If you wish to challenge my claim, then so be it. Come to my camp and... persuade me.

Princess and Warchief Sejuani of the Winter's Claw