Winter's Claw Camp

12345612 ... 35
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Urgot

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuanž View Post
The boar rider looks at this next letter, and just before tossing it into the brazier beside her, she shakes her head and places it back upon her desk. "I'll burn it later..." She said aloud in her yurt before writing her response:

Urgot, the Headsman of Noxus,

My thoughts of you, are disgusting. You have fallen on the battlefield once before, and though mystic rituals, were brought back once already. Are you that weak that you need to be resurrected by necromancy to continue fighting? Hmph... Try having a strong will to live like the barbarians.

But as for your city-state. I can respect it to a point. Noxus has many strong and promising warriors in it's heart. Riven, Sivir, and Darius are the three from Noxus whom I have the most respect for, but even your assassins such as Katarina and Talon have strength and honor at their core. Those are your honorable Noxians, the rest... Jericho Swain, Emilia LeBlanc, your count Vladimir, they are the black stains, and if Noxus wises to be proud of it's strength, they will have to be eliminated.

-Princess and War Chief Sejuani of the Winter's Claw

*Urgot glares at the response, but dips his acid hunter in the ink well once more and writes a final letter*

Quote:

Sejuani,

I fought as long as I could. I left nearly every battle I entered with grievous wounds and hundreds of the dead in my wake. I did this for years, until the day I was killed. How else was I supposed to keep on fighting when I have died? Perhaps a better question is, how would YOU continue after succumbing to the grave? The difference between us is that I came back. When you die, you will not. Think about that as you fight your petty war. Necromancy isn't popular outside of Noxus, so don't count on having more than one chance.

Sincerely,
Urgot, the Headsman's Pride

Ask Sejuanì

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Sejuani do you like any men?
What kind of question is that? But frankly, men, women, as long as they are strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*Urgot glares at the response, but dips his acid hunter in the ink well once more and writes a final letter*

Quote:
Sejuani,

I fought as long as I could. I left nearly every battle I entered with grievous wounds and hundreds of the dead in my wake. I did this for years, until the day I was killed. How else was I supposed to keep on fighting when I have died? Perhaps a better question is, how would YOU continue after succumbing to the grave? The difference between us is that I came back. When you die, you will not. Think about that as you fight your petty war. Necromancy isn't popular outside of Noxus, so don't count on having more than one chance.

Sincerely,
Urgot, the Headsman's Pride
A response from the Noxian headsman arrives upon the Winter's Claw leaders desk. She looks at it for a moment, and then grabs at it, ripping it open and reading it slowly.

"Pathetic..." She mutters, reaching over and grabbing at her quill once more:

Urgot,

If you had fought as long and as hard as you could have, then you should take pride in those accomplishments. But for an 'honorable' warrior, being brought back from death in your state is a great dishonor.

Your death means you finally met your destined match, and you were not able to overcome. Urgot, you reached the pinnacle of your strength that day.

The day my death comes, will be the day I know I achieved all that i could. I do not fear death, I charge toward it, ready to deny it at all turns. And if, I was ever raised by necromancy, I would throw myself into the closest fire. I will not besmeech my honor and pride for a 'second chance'. That... is weakness.

- Princess and Warchief Sejuani of the Winter's Claw

Unexisted

04-29-2013

Sejuani what do you think of women giving birth? Do you fear when one day it comes to your turn? You shall feel the pain and joy the last.

Ask Sejuanì

04-29-2013

Quote:
Sejuani what do you think of women giving birth? Do you fear when one day it comes to your turn? You shall feel the pain and joy the last.
... I do not know what your fascination is with this subject, Summoner. But I do not plan on growing heavy with child any time soon. But women who have given birth, know a pain that no man will ever know. And for that, I think the female species is the strongest of us.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-29-2013

Quinn approached the Winter's claw camp once again, her last visit was halted by the fear the Sejuani would become aggressive at seeing a Demacian, but she has heard since then she had opened up her camp more so to those who seek her.

For this, Quinn made her way through the harsh climate of Freljord once more, bearing through the icy colds with only Valor at her side as her eyes. She looked behind her occasionally with a sigh to see that her tracks had already been covered by the snow falling overhead. The winterclaw banner was for once, a sight for sore eyes as she hoped to take refuge from the winter while she spoke to Sejuani.

She arrived, walking past a few Winterclaw guards, every hair on her body was standing on edge, there would be no escape if Sejuani decided she didn't wish Quinn to leave. Regardless, she pressed on into the village and soon came across Sejuani's yurt. She notices Bristle and eyes the boar uncomfortably as it snorts at her.

"Sejuani? Are you here? I've come a long way to speak with you."

Ask Sejuanì

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn approached the Winter's claw camp once again, her last visit was halted by the fear the Sejuani would become aggressive at seeing a Demacian, but she has heard since then she had opened up her camp more so to those who seek her.

For this, Quinn made her way through the harsh climate of Freljord once more, bearing through the icy colds with only Valor at her side as her eyes. She looked behind her occasionally with a sigh to see that her tracks had already been covered by the snow falling overhead. The winterclaw banner was for once, a sight for sore eyes as she hoped to take refuge from the winter while she spoke to Sejuani.

She arrived, walking past a few Winterclaw guards, every hair on her body was standing on edge, there would be no escape if Sejuani decided she didn't wish Quinn to leave. Regardless, she pressed on into the village and soon came across Sejuani's yurt. She notices Bristle and eyes the boar uncomfortably as it snorts at her.

"Sejuani? Are you here? I've come a long way to speak with you."
Sejuani groaned as she smashed her fist upon her desk, throwing maps, letters, and other instruments off the wooden table top and onto the furred ground. But as soon as Bristle snorted, her attention turned toward the entrance. The Winter Claw chief strode forward and threw the flap open quickly, spotting the blue clothed Demacian ranger.

"You are... Quinn." She recalled the woman from one of the latest matches in the Fields of justice.

"What is it you wish to speak of?" She rose a single eyebrow as she eyed the Demacian with her piercing icy eyes.

She noticed the blue eagle flying above, and gazed down to watch Bristle following the bird with his own eyes. "Behave." She said, and the boar turned it's gaze to it's mistress, then the woman before her.

Frowning, snow-haired warrior turned to the side and beckoned Quinn to enter. "Come, we'll talk inside." She said, waiting for Quinn to enter to let the heavy leather flap close and seal the cold from entering once more.

Unexisted

04-29-2013

Quote:
... I do not know what your fascination is with this subject, Summoner. But I do not plan on growing heavy with child any time soon. But women who have given birth, know a pain that no man will ever know. And for that, I think the female species is the strongest of us.
Will....before women give birth they need to find the right guy you know. It's not like go out and find a random guy let him have it then give birth nine month later. Yes, I agree women are stronger. I mean women are more loyal and dedicated to family and their child. Men are likely to cheat and dump all the responsibility to their woman. Sejuani I'm sure you can be the ultimate mother when the time comes,strong and amazing. I just think that cause of women are more caring and giving they often get fool by men's action and words. Man, men do the fun but women do the hard work.....indeed training of becoming a mother. I think women can be strong and capable doing things that men did, I believe women can be stronger and capable than they seem to be, I personally think its just the traditional teaching that hold women back. I think women can a better leader than men if you really think about it.

Ask Sejuanì

04-29-2013

Quote:
Will....before women give birth they need to find the right guy you know. It's not like go out and find a random guy let him have it then give birth nine month later. Yes, I agree women are stronger. I mean women are more loyal and dedicated to family and their child. Men are likely to cheat and dump all the responsibility to their woman. Sejuani I'm sure you can be the ultimate mother when the time comes,strong and amazing. I just think that cause of women are more caring and giving they often get fool by men's action and words. Man, men do the fun but women do the hard work.....indeed training of becoming a mother. I think women can be strong and capable doing things that men did, I believe women can be stronger and capable than they seem to be, I personally think its just the traditional teaching that hold women back. I think women can a better leader than men if you really think about it.
Yes well... stop with this whole motherhood thing. It is something I do not think about nor will probably ever. It grows rather irritating. Go both my cousin, Ashe with this nonsense.

Unexisted

04-29-2013

Quote:
Yes well... stop with this whole motherhood thing. It is something I do not think about nor will probably ever. It grows rather irritating. Go both my cousin, Ashe with this nonsense.
Will....most woman think that way, but when the time comes you will think very differently. For women the moment they see their newborn baby it's one of the happiest moment of their live. You shall feel that sensation soon one day too. It's ok Sejuani don't fear the pain.....well actually if you think about doing it for the man you love it would be nothing. I think the reason you don't want such things because you already had your boar.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-29-2013

Quote:
Sejuani groaned as she smashed her fist upon her desk, throwing maps, letters, and other instruments off the wooden table top and onto the furred ground. But as soon as Bristle snorted, her attention turned toward the entrance. The Winter Claw chief strode forward and threw the flap open quickly, spotting the blue clothed Demacian ranger.

"You are... Quinn." She recalled the woman from one of the latest matches in the Fields of justice.

"What is it you wish to speak of?" She rose a single eyebrow as she eyed the Demacian with her piercing icy eyes.

She noticed the blue eagle flying above, and gazed down to watch Bristle following the bird with his own eyes. "Behave." She said, and the boar turned it's gaze to it's mistress, then the woman before her.

Frowning, snow-haired warrior turned to the side and beckoned Quinn to enter. "Come, we'll talk inside." She said, waiting for Quinn to enter to let the heavy leather flap close and seal the cold from entering once more.

"Yes, it's good to see you Sejuani." Quinn nodded toward the woman before stepping inside, "Thank you for your hospitality, to be honest I wasn't expecting it when I came here." She was rather surprised with just how warm it was inside the shelter compared to the outside.

"yes, my business for being here... I want to talk to you about the Ice witch." She spoke in a determined tone but it was clear the subject was weighing heavily on her mind. "I know as a Demacian I have no right to intervene in the events of Freljord, but keep in mind that I am here on my own behalf, Demacia has nothing to do with this, I'm simply concerned with everything that is going on around here."

She stood tall, though she was not very intimidating compared to the tribe leader.

12345612 ... 35