Winter's Claw Camp

1234511 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuanì

04-24-2013

The wind howls in the frozen tundra that the Winter’s Claw make their home.

Steam raises out of a larger then average yurt, which beside it rests an abnormally large boar. The boar shifts upon the ground, snorting at any who pass by it.

Inside, full dressed and armored, the war leader, Sejuani pours over maps and missives.

“Letters…?” She questions the stack upon her desk that seemed to magically appear. “Damned League sending me these…” She swore silently to herself as she opened the first one.

Ask Gem Knight

04-24-2013

The first letter reads:

"Great leader of the Winter's Claw.

What is your breakfast of the champions?

P.S.: Yes, this is a quite strange question, but it's a tradition within the League.

-Taric, the Gem Knight"

Ask Sejuanì

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
The first letter reads:

"Great leader of the Winter's Claw.

What is your breakfast of the champions?

P.S.: Yes, this is a quite strange question, but it's a tradition within the League.

-Taric, the Gem Knight"
Sejuani read over the letter, once, then a second time. "What in the world... I am about to go to war, and these are the letters they send me...?" The warrioress shook her head side to side.

Quill was put to parchment as she wrote her reply:

Taric,

You ask me what my 'Breakfast of Champions' is. I wonder, do you know how hard it is here in the tundra? Obtaining food is quite difficult, but if I could, I would prefer a slice of baked bread, fresh water, the egg of a foul, and either venison or what ever kind of meat our tribe members have managed to produce. Fish in this case works as well.

- Princess Sejuani of the Winter's Claw

Esenine

04-25-2013

A second letter flew straight at Sejuani, its trajectory implied that it was tampered by magic. If Sejuani catches it, the letter would come to a sudden halt, if she doesn't, it would set itself on the table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter View Post
Winter's Claw:

Perhaps you have heard of a certain Ice Witch about to enter the League,

your opinions?

On a related note,how much faith did you put in that prophecy of yours, Sejuani?

Signed, Allen Denyle

Unexisted

04-25-2013

Miss Sejuani what do you think of ashe's husband?

Fae Lulu

04-25-2013

Pix, after who knows how long of a journey through the cold, finally reaches Sejuani's home to deliver a seemingly large letter. He passes her boar absentmindedly and slips in to drop the letter down in front of the Frejlordian princess.

The letter read as follows:

Hey Sejuani -a-n-d- -B-r-i-s-t- --B-r-e-s--- --B--r---i--t---

I wanna know, what do you and your boar thing do for fun? Pix says Fejlord isn't a good place to play tag or hide and seek.

Also, why do you fight against Ashe? She's so nice when she's not shooting arrows at Pix.

-Signed, Lulu

P.S. - How do you spell your boar's name?

Dear Urgot

04-26-2013

*A letter appears for Sejuani from Urgot. It is scrabbled writing, but hey you try writing with an acid hunter dipped in ink.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Note

Winter's Claw Sejuani,
What is your opinion of Noxus? And of me?

Sincerely,
Urgot, the Headsman's Pride

TrollKingTrundle

04-27-2013

When I am done with you, Princess, would you like your pig roasted medium, or well done? Hah, or maybe even raw!?

-Signed,
Trundle, the Troll King

P.S. Quit killing my trolls.

Ask Sejuanì

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esenine View Post
A second letter flew straight at Sejuani, its trajectory implied that it was tampered by magic. If Sejuani catches it, the letter would come to a sudden halt, if she doesn't, it would set itself on the table.

Quote:
Winter's Claw:

Perhaps you have heard of a certain Ice Witch about to enter the League,

your opinions?

On a related note,how much faith did you put in that prophecy of yours, Sejuani?

Signed, Allen Denyle
The flying letter soon found itself in the hand of Sejuani just as it was about to lane upon her desk. With a sigh, others started to pile in front of her.

"Lets see what this one says..." She muttered, reading over it. "Hmph..." Reaching over, Sejuani grabbed at her quill once more, and began working upon a response:

Allen Denyle,

I have indeed heard of this 'Ice Witch', but what disturbs me most, is that this witch appears to have the same name as my cousin... the Ice Dervish.

We here in the Freljord have grown up listening to stories, and I think that this witch is just one of those. Someone who has taken the name, an used it to further their own goals. But... if it is indeed, the Ice Witch or Seeker as we call her from legend? I fear that Winter is no longer coming... it has arrived.

-Princess Sejuani of the Winter's Claw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Miss Sejuani what do you think of Ashe's husband?
Of Tryndamere? A true warrior, but one who has many issues, he will be truly tested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lùlù View Post
Pix, after who knows how long of a journey through the cold, finally reaches Sejuani's home to deliver a seemingly large letter. He passes her boar absentmindedly and slips in to drop the letter down in front of the Frejlordian princess.

The letter read as follows:

Hey Sejuani -a-n-d- -B-r-i-s-t- --B-r-e-s--- --B--r---i--t---

I wanna know, what do you and your boar thing do for fun? Pix says Fejlord isn't a good place to play tag or hide and seek.

Also, why do you fight against Ashe? She's so nice when she's not shooting arrows at Pix.

-Signed, Lulu

P.S. - How do you spell your boar's name?
Lulu,

We hunt, we fight, we survive. Where the Winter's Claw live, the most fun you can have is what you make out of your livelihood. Training, growing stronger.

Ashe... she is my cousin. She knows what it is like here in Winter's village. But one thing people forget about Ashe, is that she is cunning. She plays at being 'nice' as you put it. She is a politician, but one who lives the easy life compared to the rest of us. To us? She is too weak to lead us. If she wishes to lead? She will have to prove herself in battle.

And it is Bristle.

-Princess Sejuani of Freljord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*A letter appears for Sejuani from Urgot. It is scrabbled writing, but hey you try writing with an acid hunter dipped in ink.*

Quote:
Winter's Claw Sejuani,
What is your opinion of Noxus? And of me?

Sincerely,
Urgot, the Headsman's Pride
The boar rider looks at this next letter, and just before tossing it into the brazier beside her, she shakes her head and places it back upon her desk. "I'll burn it later..." She said aloud in her yurt before writing her response:

Urgot, the Headsman of Noxus,

My thoughts of you, are disgusting. You have fallen on the battlefield once before, and though mystic rituals, were brought back once already. Are you that weak that you need to be resurrected by necromancy to continue fighting? Hmph... Try having a strong will to live like the barbarians.

But as for your city-state. I can respect it to a point. Noxus has many strong and promising warriors in it's heart. Riven, Sivir, and Darius are the three from Noxus whom I have the most respect for, but even your assassins such as Katarina and Talon have strength and honor at their core. Those are your honorable Noxians, the rest... Jericho Swain, Emilia LeBlanc, your count Vladimir, they are the black stains, and if Noxus wises to be proud of it's strength, they will have to be eliminated.

-Princess and War Chief Sejuani of the Winter's Claw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollKingTrundle View Post
When I am done with you, Princess, would you like your pig roasted medium, or well done? Hah, or maybe even raw!?

-Signed,
Trundle, the Troll King

P.S. Quit killing my trolls.
Even Troll's have kings now? Amusing that you are playing at such sophisticated mannerisms.

Regardless, your head will soon be placed upon a pike. Or perhaps I'll just cave your skull in with my mace and let Bristle gore your corpse.

- Princess and War Chief Sejuani of the Winter's Claw

P.S. The bounty upon your kind has just been increased. Good luck.

Unexisted

04-28-2013

Sejuani do you like any men?

1234511 ... 29