Plat with Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Partisan

04-26-2013

Great to see another dedicated Irelia player having success! I am playing like 2 other champs in my rotation mainly, with a few every now and then, with Irelia as my focus. only played her for the longest time.

Irelia Carries U

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by de Dust View Post
Couple questions:

What are your hardest matchups?

In your opinion, what gimps and/or counters Irelia the most? How do you deal with it?
there are just hard match ups but not impossible and are soft counters

renekton, volibear, nasus and darius to an extent

you just have to make the correct engages and disengages, which is what irelia shines at (i still do this wrong sometimes), if you do that correctly you can win any lane ;p

Z0nne

04-26-2013

Hey i want to ask you, because i love Irelia but i don't play her because of her nearly useless Ultimate

What do you think of her Ultimate? and How do you use it? i once hit Annie with all blades and she wasn't even half health! >.>

Irelia Carries U

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z0nne View Post
Hey i want to ask you, because i love Irelia but i don't play her because of her nearly useless Ultimate

What do you think of her Ultimate? and How do you use it? i once hit Annie with all blades and she wasn't even half health! >.>
her ult is great, it heals you a lot especially if you hit more than one enemy with it or a lot of creeps, it can also be used to proc sheen which will give you burst and even more sustained damage although yeah it sort of hits like a wet noodle but its a good ult

A Dying Dream

04-26-2013

grats

you try the botrk mallet shiv build at all yet?

Irelia Carries U

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dying Dream View Post
grats

you try the botrk mallet shiv build at all yet?
not with shiv, with wits end, i rushed wits end+phage got warmogs, went bork and turned the phage into a mallet because i felt squishy and was working on my randuins, i liked it but i am not going to be static in build routes anymore

Brightinly

04-26-2013

How do you jungle irelia?

Irelia Carries U

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightinly View Post
How do you jungle irelia?
its a hit or miss, you get a smiteless blue, get a red gank bot for profit, spirit stone->belt->wits end->mallet->tanky items

why jungle irelia when you can jungle xin, he takes 3.2k gold to be effective, irelia needs 8k+

Irelia Carries U

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Partisan View Post
Great to see another dedicated Irelia player having success! I am playing like 2 other champs in my rotation mainly, with a few every now and then, with Irelia as my focus. only played her for the longest time.
: D plat 4 already just won my promotions

IAmDC

04-26-2013

Health Regen Quints. Yay or Nay.