The Wolf Hunt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Græves

04-24-2013

((Allowed people as of now are the following:

Shandora
Miss Fortune
Lee Sin
Sona

I will be allowing more into this. But for now these are all. So far all my invitations are for people I've RP'd with before for more than a couple lines. Basically that is my requirement to join. So if you want to join you have to actually Rp with me on my thread or on various other threads.))

Greetings my friends. As you know I've sent out invitations for you all to join me on a wolf hunt. I intend to find myself a wolf to take care of my tavern since... wolves are more my style than dogs are. Anyways shall we be off?

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

The palomino's hooves clopped loudly as it galloped through the streets of Piltover as its rider would shout out warnings for the crowd.

Make way, please!

Be careful!

HEY! Haven't you seen a horse before? Don't just stand there, move!

The rider eventually urged her steed in an empty alley, gently tugging at the reins for the mare to slow down before she'd unsaddle. Tybresa ran her gloved hand through her wind-swept hair before she'd speak out in a frustrated tone.

Heavens have mercy on my soul, why PILTOVER out of all the places? Not only are the streets confusing, the people don't know how to react to a horse!

The mare whinnied and nodded her head, wholeheartedly agreeing. Tybresa let out a dejected sigh and proceeded to straighten out the creases of her long, brown overcoat. She chose a practical riding garb, Piltover-fashion, and she was grateful for that - she wasn't sure she would've resisted two days on the saddle in a corset, and a dress would've proven far too problematic should they be running through the forests, chasing a wolf ...

Tybresa muttered under her breath as she went at the saddle bags, rumbling through the contents.

A wolf, a wolf, a kingdom for a wolf! Bah ... why a wolf? Why not a dog? A demacian retriever, or a noxian blood hound ... but nooo, it had to be a wolf! And people say I can be picky when it comes to fashion ...

Finally, she pulled out a creased piece of paper from the bag and unfolded it, her blue eyes intently skimming the contents of the letter she had received from Malcolm, summoning her for his Wolf Hunt. She threw her hands exasperated in the air, startling the horse.

What kind of cruel person doesn't mention a specific location to meet!? Piltover ... Piltover is a big city, not to mention unfamiliar!

She scoffed and grabbed the mare's reins, urging the beast to follow her back in the streets - her backside wouldn't survive sitting back in the saddle after riding for two days, not to mention she had a hard time learning how to walk properly again ... But alas, Tybresa trudged aimlessly through the streets of Piltover, pushing her way through the crowds as the inhabitants stared at her and her horse in disbelief - and just what kind of woman brings a horse in Piltover, anyway?

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2013

(( *wolf howls in the distance* ))

Shandora

04-29-2013

(( Bump :C ))

Àsk Lee sin

04-29-2013

Lee Sin arrives in the city of progress, a frown across his face, he didn't particularly dislike Piltover or its people but the noise and the chaos of the streets made it difficult for him to move around. He took a deep breath, the smell of the city clogging his nose as he coughed slightly to clear his senses.

He walked forward, doing his best to avoid bumping into anyone but alas he was not perfect, and the noise around him made it hard to pinpoint an individuals footsteps. Regardless, people seemed rather forgiving to him. He eventually made his way to around the center of the city and rubbed the back of his head,
"Where was I supposed to meet him?" He asked out loud, then remember that he had indeed not been given any directions... with a defeated sigh he began wandering the streets aimlessly.

Ask Græves

04-29-2013

Graves catches up to lee sin when he walks by the tavern he was staying at. Glad you could make it Lee. Though I thought you didn't like hunting? Anyways wanna follow me as I look for the others? Either that or I'll bring them all here. Guess I forgot to mention where to have people meet me.

Ask Græves

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
The palomino's hooves clopped loudly as it galloped through the streets of Piltover as its rider would shout out warnings for the crowd.

Make way, please!

Be careful!

HEY! Haven't you seen a horse before? Don't just stand there, move!

The rider eventually urged her steed in an empty alley, gently tugging at the reins for the mare to slow down before she'd unsaddle. Tybresa ran her gloved hand through her wind-swept hair before she'd speak out in a frustrated tone.

Heavens have mercy on my soul, why PILTOVER out of all the places? Not only are the streets confusing, the people don't know how to react to a horse!

The mare whinnied and nodded her head, wholeheartedly agreeing. Tybresa let out a dejected sigh and proceeded to straighten out the creases of her long, brown overcoat. She chose a practical riding garb, Piltover-fashion, and she was grateful for that - she wasn't sure she would've resisted two days on the saddle in a corset, and a dress would've proven far too problematic should they be running through the forests, chasing a wolf ...

Tybresa muttered under her breath as she went at the saddle bags, rumbling through the contents.

A wolf, a wolf, a kingdom for a wolf! Bah ... why a wolf? Why not a dog? A demacian retriever, or a noxian blood hound ... but nooo, it had to be a wolf! And people say I can be picky when it comes to fashion ...

Finally, she pulled out a creased piece of paper from the bag and unfolded it, her blue eyes intently skimming the contents of the letter she had received from Malcolm, summoning her for his Wolf Hunt. She threw her hands exasperated in the air, startling the horse.

What kind of cruel person doesn't mention a specific location to meet!? Piltover ... Piltover is a big city, not to mention unfamiliar!

She scoffed and grabbed the mare's reins, urging the beast to follow her back in the streets - her backside wouldn't survive sitting back in the saddle after riding for two days, not to mention she had a hard time learning how to walk properly again ... But alas, Tybresa trudged aimlessly through the streets of Piltover, pushing her way through the crowds as the inhabitants stared at her and her horse in disbelief - and just what kind of woman brings a horse in Piltover, anyway?

Seeing Tybresa looking lost he chuckles to himself. He tosses his flask in to her lap and calls. Looking a bit lost I see.

Shandora

04-30-2013

Tybresa lets out a dejected sigh, feeling so lost and clueless ... and just where was she supposed to go, anyway...?

Her mare's obnoxious snorting had snapped her out of her thoughts, making her aware at a small, silvery object rapidly approaching her - she let out a surprised gasp and threw both her hands forward, barely catching the object. She lets out a huff and inspects it more closely for a moment - a flask, and one she's seen before, too - before she glances around for the Outlaw's voice calling out for her.

When she spotted him, she couldn't help herself from smiling, opening her arms in delight.

Malcolm! Heavens, you're a sight for sore eyes!

With the flask in one hand, she gripped the reins of her horse with the other hand and made her way towards him, grinning happily, though judging by the furrowed eyebrows and flickering blue eyes, she had other intentions in mind.

When she stood directly in front of him, she poked him hard on his chest.

Honestly, Malcolm, when you ask for help, you could at least give those that wish to aid you a location to meet up rather than let us wander so aimlessly.

She shakes her head, frowning at him for a moment before she would look around their surroundings.

Care to explain why Piltover, though? It might be the City of Progress, but only for humankind - I doubt you'd find wolves around here ...

The horse whinnied loudly, bringing the attention of everyone in a radius of a mile - or so it seemed. Tybresa felt her cheeks burn red as everyone trained their eyes on the blondine and her steed - again, who brings a horse within Piltover? Tybresa let out a sigh and gently patted the mare's snout, calming her down.

I hope you have a headquarters somewhere around - my horse here could use some food, rest, and privacy from all these piercing gazes ... Heavens, as could I! People around here act as if they haven't seen a horse in their entire lives ...

Ask Græves

04-30-2013

Headquarters? Oh you mean a tavern to drink at! Ah yes I have. I've gathered Lee already and I am in search of the others.

Shandora

04-30-2013

Tybresa rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself - figures that Malcolm would take a tavern as a 'headquarters' - to be fair, she wasn't sure what kind of answer she expected in the first place.She smiled at him and waved her hand towards him.

Fair enough, Malcolm - just ... lead the way. I don't like the looks the people here are giving me at all.

Should Malcolm lead them to the designated location, Tybresa would walk by his side, the mare obediently following behind as her mistress was holding the reins. She would glance around the surroundings before she addressed him.

You gathered Lee Sin? I'm ... I wasn't aware he had any kind of experience in tracking down living beings ... She raises her eyebrow to herself as she ponders that statement. Without hurting them in the process. She nods to herself, seeming pleased of it now.

We are in Piltover, perhaps it would be best to ask some of the locals of what they know about the surrounding wildlife? We could ... She cleared her throat as a faint blush crept of her cheeks. We could ask Jayce, maybe ... o-or Ezreal! Ezreal sounds good, too ... Explorer and all ...

She quirked her eyebrow at him. And ... Piltover does not seem to be a place I would imagine you starting into, Malcolm. What gives?