HotshotGG was banned because

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

corki ban op plz

11-11-2010

Riot is attempting to make a statement to the community by doing so. The statement they're making is that people will not get away with trolling or ragequitting. From what I've heard, HotshotGG did a little bit of both.

Is HotshotGG a well-known name on the forums? Yes.
Are people aware of HotshotGG's antics on LoL? Yes.
Did HotshotGG deserve a ban? Not sure.

However, I know many of you are thinking what I am thinking and I know Riot is thinking it even if they refuse to admit it. HotshotGG was probably banned because Riot wants to make a statement to the LoL community, and what better way through one of the more favored players in the League?

EDIT: And the General Discussion misses the point again.

The point is not for me to debate whether his ban was deserved or not. Stop bringing it up and arguing about it. Stop downvoting me. The point is for me to suggest that one of the reasons HotshotGG was banned was because Riot wants to make a statement to the community and they tried to do so through banning HotShotGG. God **** it.

dogbiter

11-11-2010

if he got banned, is because he deserved it. no one knows why he got banned btw

King 0f Swords

11-11-2010

Hotshot's power level was getting too high, he had to be sent to another dimension.

corki ban op plz

11-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbiter View Post
if he got banned, is because he deserved it. no one knows why he got banned btw
I'm not here to say whether he deserved it or not. I'm not here to debate that at all. I'm here to give one of the likely reasons as to why he was banned.

Rhetorical Hippo

11-11-2010

Extremely plausible explanation. Maybe more to show that "they dont play favorites" instead of "making an example", but quite possible none the less.

Zarifes

11-11-2010

Good to know that one of their top elo players who plays in tourny's just got banned.

This game is popular enough to fill his void...right? I mean, it's not like they have had trouble keeping higher skilled people in the game...right?

JungleHunter

11-11-2010

Of course he deserved the ban he would be an example to all our forumites that no one is above the Summoners Code, or the Forums Code.. HotShotgg had a huge EGO and thought he could do whatever he liked now his banned good decision on Riots part.

zeroh0ur

11-11-2010

Is funny considering someone posted a thread no long ago about a guy with 200+ wins but also 200+ leaves and I'm pretty sure he wasn't dealt with ( not gonna call out on forums and get banned too)

corki ban op plz

11-11-2010

Bump

420bFamous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Does he need a ban? Probably.
For ten years? No.