ez blue build, build path

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZootedKO

04-24-2013

I know what the build includes

-muramana
-lucidity boots
-gauntlets
-SOTEL
-BotRK
-LW

But what path should i take building. I been going manamune first to gauntlets and it seems really good, but is this the best way. The power in this build really seems to pick up as soon as i have gauntlets and muramana stacked up. Any sugestions because this build is crazy strong on ez.

Jynxed

04-24-2013

When I build this, I rush Sotel first, because it gives you a huge advantage in lane. It's only slightly more expensive than a BF sword (2000 vs 1550), provides the same attack damage, good regen as well as true damage on attacks and pokes.

It also makes your dragons easier for your team. I'm a big fan. I also build Statikk Shiv over BotrK, but thats just me. I find it to be amazing poke on ez.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootedKO View Post
I know what the build includes

-muramana
-lucidity boots
-gauntlets
-SOTEL
-BotRK
-LW

But what path should i take building. I been going manamune first to gauntlets and it seems really good, but is this the best way. The power in this build really seems to pick up as soon as i have gauntlets and muramana stacked up. Any sugestions because this build is crazy strong on ez.
Quick disclaimer: For those who haven't seen this, this is the build proposed by Bebe from TPA for Ezreal, and it's having surprising success for those trying it out.

Early Tear, or you'll never stack it. Upgrading to Manamune may or may not be a good early option. That's a lot of gold to sink in, for not much benefit, until it's full.

The Spirit is going to give you bonus damage on creeps and monsters, so it's a natural choice to go for early (lots of early dragon control power, and true damage harass). LW is a later item, obviously.

BoRK is iffy. It's the item you generally want to get in early, because of what it can do for you in lane. But, you already have a lot of items you want to buy early. I BELIEVE this is commonly left out so you can pick up 1 defensive item (like most ADC's do at some point).

Jynxed

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Clueless PhD View Post
Quick disclaimer: For those who haven't seen this, this is the build proposed by Bebe from TPA for Ezreal, and it's having surprising success for those trying it out.

Early Tear, or you'll never stack it. Upgrading to Manamune may or may not be a good early option. That's a lot of gold to sink in, for not much benefit, until it's full.

The Spirit is going to give you bonus damage on creeps and monsters, so it's a natural choice to go for early (lots of early dragon control power, and true damage harass). LW is a later item, obviously.

BoRK is iffy. It's the item you generally want to get in early, because of what it can do for you in lane. But, you already have a lot of items you want to buy early. I BELIEVE this is commonly left out so you can pick up 1 defensive item (like most ADC's do at some point).
The biggest issue I've been having with this build is it lacks mid game power. It's strong early, and late game you're an overpowered monster of destruction that's basically uncatchable and unkillable while dealing huge amounts of damage via Muramana, but mid game is kind of meh.

ZootedKO

04-24-2013

Ya i can agree mid game can be a little rough, but as soon as my muramana gets stacked I feel like a god. Then with gauntlets I can kite so easy on top of the amount of damage I dish out.

Lebrante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

funny because bt + pd outdamage this full build

Delimon

04-24-2013

Manamune is made to be built as a tanky mana bruiser. The fact that half your items don't have mana means that you're not utilizing it properly.

Delimon

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebrante View Post
funny because bt + pd outdamage this full build
^ If you have manamune 4 of your 6 items should have mana on them.