Why did elementz left curse??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quadrakill Amumu

04-23-2013

He was let go for the inability to Smite.

Fenstick

04-23-2013

Their bot lane is subpar and Curse Academy is basically a pro team, or at least has pro potential, so they have replacements for anyone who is under-performing.

Of the Top 4 teams, Curse has the worst bot lane, and I believe Marn's is better as well. Can't kick Cop because his KDA is through the roof, so Elementz had to get benched.

FIN Sawyer30

04-23-2013

Elementz was a great support. My honest opinion the reason why they weren't winning is because cop was incredibly passive and if Elementz ever got engaged on or he engaged cop would ***** foot and hardly follow up. Cop is just too worried about his KDA, that's why their bot lane was losing.

Tál

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesflame4 View Post
we all know that elements was the worse player on curse.

the main reason are that he never duo Qed with cop. and never plays support is solo Q.

Curses bot lane can 2v2 people because they are worse then every other bot lane in NA

and the reason why isnt cuz of Cop
I read this twice, still have absolutely no idea what this person is trying to say

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morior Invictis View Post
Curse started choking and SaintVicious couldn't very well take the blame as leader/junglerwhocan'tsmitebaronforthelifeofhim.

Elementz was Curse's scapegoat.
Saint is literally the best jungler in the world. His smite ability not so much. The ADC on Curse is more concerned about kda then winning and the mid isn't as good as say Regi.

Voyboy is a great top prob 2nd or third in NA but Oddone+Dyrus combo is better then Voyboy + Saint.

Elementz was a decent support but there are such great ADC's now. You got WildTurtle #1 & QTPIE #2 its hard to win bot against them.

Zovea

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesflame4 View Post
if you think he was as good as a support u must be blind

name one time when he won Curse a game.
Umm supports aren't the playmakers yet somehow every time he got Thresh he tended to be the one they wait on to initiate.

Baxter the Teddy

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morior Invictis View Post
Curse started choking and SaintVicious couldn't very well take the blame as leader/junglerwhocan'tsmitebaronforthelifeofhim.

Elementz was Curse's scapegoat.
Saint Vicious has self admittedly said he's one of the worst smiters in the LCS.

But it wasn;t Curse but elementz that was the reason he left. He wasn't playing well, at all. He was, in fact, playing rather atrociously and support is by far the most important role to have yourstrongest player on.

Elementz is still my fav support.

Im Vaeth

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Saint is literally the best jungler in the world. His smite ability not so much. The ADC on Curse is more concerned about kda then winning and the mid isn't as good as say Regi.

Voyboy is a great top prob 2nd or third in NA but Oddone+Dyrus combo is better then Voyboy + Saint.

Elementz was a decent support but there are such great ADC's now. You got WildTurtle #1 & QTPIE #2 its hard to win bot against them.
I'm not sure if you're serious, but Nyjacky is a mile ahead of regi, he's just less known because he's not captain or he's not talking that much. But order in NA is Scarra 1st, Nyjacky 2nd and I would even say Mancould 3rd but that's personnal opinion

Voyboy and Dyrus would be equal, but Voy has a larger pool than Dyrus

And this adc omg... Chaox was so freaking better than Wildturtle, now that Chaox is gone, the best adc is Doublelift probably followed by Cop, Turtle is good but not great if you compare them to the others.. Don't toss out random **** because you are probably a TSM fanboy..

MotL pain

04-28-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_44Sr9g5c9s
watch it
this is when the sh*t started to happen

idc how elementz sucked i liked curse cause of elementz i discovered him in that pro player pick with wukong and i main him now

Ishiken

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post

You can say Saintvicious might be the best jungler in NA, but Diamond from GG or CaoMei from WE or CloudTemplar from CJF would walk all over Saintvicious. Just from listening to Saintvicious review patch notes would show the reason why he isn't the best. He glosses over patch updates on champions that hasn't seen much competitive play, because he thinks that they are not worth his time. Innovation is needed in League of Legends especially in top teams, because the surprise factor will help teams win games.