Lost Connection with Maestro - Plz remove leave/loss!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odincore

11-11-2010

So I just hopped into a ranked game with a friend (about 11:15AM EST on Nov11) and just after we get into the lobby, I got disconnected from the game. I got a message that said something like:

"League of Legends has lost connection with Maestro. You will not be disconnected."

I log right back in and I've got a leave and a loss. Clearly not my fault that the client bugged out when I was in queue. Can I please have my leave/loss removed? I don't leave games and its a bummer to have them on my record because I'm testing the Mac client.

edit: for the record, re: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=260116 about Maestro issues. I did NOT close or quit the patcher application. It was still minimized in my dock when this happened and I was able to immediately relaunch the game from it when I got disconnected. So I am following directions.

The Silverhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

ive had this same thing happen
I'd really like for it to be fixed or for the leave/loss to not count.

Rhyperion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Haven't reached a high enough level to play ranked, but if you leave, you can't come back?

Odincore

11-12-2010

If you drop during champion select it resets everything, so there is no game to return to. It also gives you both a leave and counts as a loss against your record. Major bummer.