Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can Akali have her glowy hands back?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frayace

04-26-2013

bump, yay

ErzaScarlet77

04-26-2013

yesssssssssss
i wanted the glow to be back so bad

DeePok

04-26-2013

Quote:
Caítlyn:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2757820

Download the Forum Enhancer Kit from that thread. Its perfectly safe and legal and a lot of people have it. Allows you to upload and see other peoples avatars and to track posts.

O_o
This looks too good to be true.
Can I have a Red post regarding the legitemacy of this tool?
I'm kinda afraid that this would violate some sort of Eula voiding my LoL account, or give me some sort of virus, or steal my password.

Caítlyn

04-26-2013

Quote:
DeePok:
O_o
I'm kinda afraid that this would violate some sort of Eula voiding my LoL account, or give me some sort of virus, or steal my password.

Theres 310 pages in that thread of people who have downloaded it...

Zastie

04-26-2013

Quote:
DeePok:
O_o

The owner emailed Riot one time I think, it's k with them.

Hexten

04-26-2013

@ricklessabandon

While you're at it can we also please have the sound effects that came along with it? They sounded pretty cool when they were activated at the start of the match.

Also can you check out a bug with Akali's W, upon death her W immediately disappears - this didn't use to happen before they touched her W. I made a thread about it on the bug forums into how to reproduce it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3361573&highlight=akali+twlight

But basically her W should last on for the full duration regardless if she is alive or dead, because so her teammates can make use of the slow incase Akali got killed too fast.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

04-26-2013

Quote:
Hexten:
@ricklessabandon

While you're at it can we also please have the sound effects that came along with it? They sounded pretty cool when they were activated at the start of the match.

Also can you check out a bug with Akali's W, upon death her W immediately disappears - this didn't use to happen before they touched her W. I made a thread about it on the bug forums into how to reproduce it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3361573&highlight=akali+twlight

But basically her W should last on for the full duration regardless if she is alive or dead, because so her teammates can make use of the slow incase Akali got killed too fast.

i'm going to look into the sounds as well (i noticed their absence immediately) but since the fix wasn't instantly apparent to me i'm going to have to wait until i have a bit of time to look further into it—busy working on lots of other things as well. :3

i'll ask around about the shroud issue and/or look into as well—thanks for the heads up and the link!

StunnedandSlayed

04-26-2013

Riot pls!!!!

Caítlyn

04-26-2013

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
i'm going to look into the sounds as well (i noticed their absence immediately) but since the fix wasn't instantly apparent to me i'm going to have to wait until i have a bit of time to look further into it—busy working on lots of other things as well. :3

i'll ask around about the shroud issue and/or look into as well—thanks for the heads up and the link!

Fixing bugs is your job as a qa analyst?

KyleIAm132

04-26-2013

welp
the next update will no longer be the Freljord update, it shall be the sparkly hands update.