Can Akali have her glowy hands back?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Stallion

04-26-2013

Upvoted and didn't bump... Er.. ****.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

04-26-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlyn View Post
She used to have pretty sparkly hands and now they are gone without explanation.
i don't believe this was done intentionally along with mechanical change to her passive. i have a quick fix for this ready (that would add the sparkles back in), but i want to chat with the folks that made the change originally just to make sure it wasn't intentional. if the change was intentional, i'll have to talk to a few artists and see what we want to do going forward.

thanks for bringing this up!

Summerfest

04-26-2013

I disapprove of lantern hands. SHE'S A NINJA.. DOWNVOTE.

Męw

04-26-2013

roit ilu

Doom Bot Jerry

04-26-2013

first upvoted caitlyn thread.

Kezzler

04-26-2013

plz riot

Reiyalin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

Upvote if only because I like shiny things

Miss Tea

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i don't believe this was done intentionally along with mechanical change to her passive. i have a quick fix for this ready (that would add the sparkles back in), but i want to chat with the folks that made the change originally just to make sure it wasn't intentional. if the change was intentional, i'll have to talk to a few artists and see what we want to do going forward.

Yey thank you!

Devi Freak Mint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post

It originally acted as a visual feedback showing that her passives were active. If it was going to be put back in, at least make it tied to one of her mechanics (i.e.: seeing how many ult charges are available without having to click on her).

Kurokoshika

04-26-2013

Yisss pls.

12345678 ... 11