Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shop icons need highlighing !!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

captainMadness

12-08-2009

When i was new to the game i got completely distracted and i still am in some pointss, by the stupid green and yellow frames in the shop item tree list .hey completely mess with your head and you dont know which ones are the ones you bought and which are the ones you can buy. Please change the frames to a more distinct highlight glow ty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

halfNakedNinja

12-08-2009

Quote:
captainMadness:
When i was new to the game i got completely distracted and i still am in some pointss, by the stupid green and yellow frames in the shop item tree list .hey completely mess with your head and you dont know which ones are the ones you bought and which are the ones you can buy. Please change the frames to a more distinct highlight glow ty

REALLY....REALLY?? how does it mess with your head??? green is what you are selecting and yellow is what you bought!!