Community: "Buff Fiora" / Riot: "Sorry, too busy!"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiziiziM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No, the answer is "we can't just buff an ADC that is melee because they're binary in their success/failure; either too strong or UP."

Fixing these characters, including Fiora, is something we're working on, but is longer-term than a numbers-fix.
That's funny cause Trynd isn't that bad, and he's a melee carry

Mirage Night

04-23-2013

Quote:
No, the answer is "we can't just buff an ADC that is melee because they're binary in their success/failure; either too strong or UP."

Fixing these characters, including Fiora, is something we're working on, but is longer-term than a numbers-fix.
Kinda a bull**** excuse honestly, it very much unfair to the players of the these champions to not use them to the same potential that any other champion is in the game, You should buff them an make the op an hopefully this is make this more of a priority. It pisses us off to no end to leave a champion buried in the ground to that we once enjoyed playing because someone can't get their heads out fo their asses for more then 5 minutes to do something about even if it is a temp fix.

Yook

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0axis View Post
Your complaining about a medium length CD for a SINGLE auto attack reflection. Yet you don't say anything about Jax's dodge?

She's subpar, get's blown up easily and has crappy sustain with a dodgy passive.
I'm complaining about her kit as a whole, where she is very sticky and her ult just doesnt feel like it fits in the game. If she had higher power then those features would make her very hard for all elos to deal with. I don't really care about her parry

Pilige

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

Quote:
Basically some items, but also play patterns that tend to have more escape potential or upfront burst. It'd make them more "assassin-y".
Please tell me Gangplank is part of this. He is just so meh after all the nerfs.

Saigo Getsuga

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage Night View Post
Kinda a bull**** excuse honestly, it very much unfair to the players of the these champions to not use them to the same potential that any other champion is in the game, You should buff them an make the op an hopefully this is make this more of a priority. It pisses us off to no end to leave a champion buried in the ground to that we once enjoyed playing because someone can't get their heads out fo their asses for more then 5 minutes to do something about even if it is a temp fix.

I support melee adc, but from a balancing standpoint is,,

4 vs 106.

Morello said that new items, and turning their kits into assassin is the way to go.

Sex King Shaco

04-23-2013

Quote:
Exactly - we don't want to just buff them so we have to tear them down again. I think a fix to Riposte is just cool and a win, but it won't do much for why ADC's that are melee are not balanceable at the moment. Xypherous has been messing with this a bit.

Unfortunately, the Riposte changes we want to do are actually technically difficult and have been hard to prioritize over other important things.
I'd love to hear what you guys had in mind even if it was just a base idea. I picked her up recently and have quite enjoyed my time spent with her. Obviously nothing is set in stone with these responses but it's good to know you guys are on it at least =)

JPandaGamer

04-23-2013

Quote:
Basically some items, but also play patterns that tend to have more escape potential or upfront burst. It'd make them more "assassin-y".
But, Morello, giving them more burst and escape mechanisms would just make them more of casters over the melee ADCs that they are, wouldn't it? When I think melee ADC, I'd think something more durable than ranged ADCs that can survive fights and manage good sustained damage. I guess I'm wondering if melee ADCs will be respeced into AD casters or do you have any ideas floating around to balance their damage with their durability without AD casters becoming too strong?

ChocoKelly

04-23-2013

Fiora is stronk you dumb bronze players. Learn to play champions.

Mirage Night

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigo Getsuga View Post
I support melee adc, but from a balancing standpoint is,,

4 vs 106.

Morello said that new items, and turning their kits into assassin is the way to go.
Have see what they been doing to assassins lately, I even wonder if that going to be possible at the rate they are going. Eves been gutted and turned itn a bruiser now.

Ahri and LeBlanc are bot hurting due to this meta, and talon is no where to be seen. Kinda puts a damper on this grand plan of theirs.

Saigo Getsuga

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocokelly View Post
fiora is stronk you dumb bronze players. Learn to play champions.
chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!