Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Community: "Buff Fiora" / Riot: "Sorry, too busy!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiziiziM

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Quote:
Morello:
No, the answer is "we can't just buff an ADC that is melee because they're binary in their success/failure; either too strong or UP."

Fixing these characters, including Fiora, is something we're working on, but is longer-term than a numbers-fix.

That's funny cause Trynd isn't that bad, and he's a melee carry


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirage Night

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Quote:
Morello:
No, the answer is "we can't just buff an ADC that is melee because they're binary in their success/failure; either too strong or UP."

Fixing these characters, including Fiora, is something we're working on, but is longer-term than a numbers-fix.


Kinda a bull**** excuse honestly, it very much unfair to the players of the these champions to not use them to the same potential that any other champion is in the game, You should buff them an make the op an hopefully this is make this more of a priority. It pisses us off to no end to leave a champion buried in the ground to that we once enjoyed playing because someone can't get their heads out fo their asses for more then 5 minutes to do something about even if it is a temp fix.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yook

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Quote:
Zer0axis:
Your complaining about a medium length CD for a SINGLE auto attack reflection. Yet you don't say anything about Jax's dodge?

She's subpar, get's blown up easily and has crappy sustain with a dodgy passive.

I'm complaining about her kit as a whole, where she is very sticky and her ult just doesnt feel like it fits in the game. If she had higher power then those features would make her very hard for all elos to deal with. I don't really care about her parry


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pilige

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Quote:
Morello:
Basically some items, but also play patterns that tend to have more escape potential or upfront burst. It'd make them more "assassin-y".

Please tell me Gangplank is part of this. He is just so meh after all the nerfs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saigo Getsuga

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Quote:
Mirage Night:
Kinda a bull**** excuse honestly, it very much unfair to the players of the these champions to not use them to the same potential that any other champion is in the game, You should buff them an make the op an hopefully this is make this more of a priority. It pisses us off to no end to leave a champion buried in the ground to that we once enjoyed playing because someone can't get their heads out fo their asses for more then 5 minutes to do something about even if it is a temp fix.




I support melee adc, but from a balancing standpoint is,,


4 vs 106.



Morello said that new items, and turning their kits into assassin is the way to go.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sex King Shaco

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Quote:
Morello:
Exactly - we don't want to just buff them so we have to tear them down again. I think a fix to Riposte is just cool and a win, but it won't do much for why ADC's that are melee are not balanceable at the moment. Xypherous has been messing with this a bit.

Unfortunately, the Riposte changes we want to do are actually technically difficult and have been hard to prioritize over other important things.


I'd love to hear what you guys had in mind even if it was just a base idea. I picked her up recently and have quite enjoyed my time spent with her. Obviously nothing is set in stone with these responses but it's good to know you guys are on it at least =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JPandaGamer

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Quote:
Morello:
Basically some items, but also play patterns that tend to have more escape potential or upfront burst. It'd make them more "assassin-y".

But, Morello, giving them more burst and escape mechanisms would just make them more of casters over the melee ADCs that they are, wouldn't it? When I think melee ADC, I'd think something more durable than ranged ADCs that can survive fights and manage good sustained damage. I guess I'm wondering if melee ADCs will be respeced into AD casters or do you have any ideas floating around to balance their damage with their durability without AD casters becoming too strong?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChocoKelly

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Fiora is stronk you dumb bronze players. Learn to play champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirage Night

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Quote:
Saigo Getsuga:
I support melee adc, but from a balancing standpoint is,,


4 vs 106.



Morello said that new items, and turning their kits into assassin is the way to go.


Have see what they been doing to assassins lately, I even wonder if that going to be possible at the rate they are going. Eves been gutted and turned itn a bruiser now.

Ahri and LeBlanc are bot hurting due to this meta, and talon is no where to be seen. Kinda puts a damper on this grand plan of theirs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saigo Getsuga

Senior Member

04-23-2013

Quote:
chocokelly:
fiora is stronk you dumb bronze players. Learn to play champions.


chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!