Community: "Buff Fiora" / Riot: "Sorry, too busy!"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0axis

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunxor View Post
Fiora is probably the least fun champion to play against as I'm pretty sure there is no counterplay to her kit besides don't attack her when shes parrying. I really hate her mechanics and I'm pretty sure that I stand with a lot of people when I say that I'm fine with her always being on the weak side.

Edit: I understand this isn't a popular opinion to state in this thread, maybe help me understand how a fiora has counterplay.
Your complaining about a medium length CD for a SINGLE auto attack reflection. Yet you don't say anything about Jax's dodge?

She's subpar, get's blown up easily and has crappy sustain with a dodgy passive.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

so thats why u removed the ad ratio to master yi's alpha strike o.o?

TheXthDoctor

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Basically some items, but also play patterns that tend to have more escape potential or upfront burst. It'd make them more "assassin-y".
Wouldn't just adding/tweaking some items just be pigeonholing melee ADCs into specific builds? Or are you planning on making a way around this?

Grizley

04-23-2013

Quote:
Basically some items, but also play patterns that tend to have more escape potential or upfront burst. It'd make them more "assassin-y".
This makes me nervous because all assassins are eventually nerfed to suckdom.

"HEY AKALI IS GREAT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET 12 KILLS BY THE 15 MINUTE MARK!"

There need to be more melee only items, you can't give good melee items to ranged ADC because they are already verging on OP. You can't give good attack + defense items or fighters drool.

Kionashi

04-23-2013

her win rate is not even that bad!

BalthageDay

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverHellion View Post
Nerf-bat Suck Master
Blasphemy. It's Nerf Master Suck Town. If you forget, just try to remember that he is a town.

Minishmaster

04-23-2013

Quote:
I think that weak melee carries is related to overall nerfs in pure tank itemization. Tanks used to be at a point where a fed AD couldn't chunk down a fed tank, and that was a point where the insane steriods of melee ADC actually came to be valuable over the long range of ranged ADC; the extra seconds brought by the high damage from a melee AD was longer than the extra second brought by the 500 range of the ranged AD.

Of course, buffing tanks and tank items would bring a whole slew of issues due to the introduction of bruiser items and 'bruiser' champion kits.

Saigo Getsuga

04-23-2013

Quote:
Great, with items, try to do them in a way they canīt be abused by bruisers. /ranged melee carries.

1 solution is making them melee exclusive, then exclusive to all the melee carries- Like Viktors hexcore

CashanDraven

04-23-2013

Quote:
So you're answer is blatant mobility/power creep? Also, you're record concerning assassins isn't a very good one, they get hit hard and fast when they start being viable at any stage of the game.

I understand balance isn't easy, but at the same time, each new champ released is just miles ahead of many of the older champs.

Also, don't think I'm not onto you Morello. I know you're not actually on the balance team, you're real job is to attract as much forum hate as possible so the other Rioters don't have to get involved. And in that light..you are a god good sir.

A Wild Luxray

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2013

Morello while you're still reading this thread, please for the love of god, tell us what you guys are going to do about shyvana. We keep asking about her but only get ignored or just get told "we'll find out!",