@Riot: brokeass keybinds are brokeass

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BunniFace

05-16-2013

This has been an issue FOREVER. When I started playing regularly two years ago, and even before that when I first installed the game to try it out, wonky keybinds have been a nuisance. I mouse with my left hand, and at first I had gotten used to moving/attacking with the Primary Mouse Button and casting spells with the Secondary Mouse Button, but for half a year now I've been playing that other game exclusively and gotten used to M2 to move/attack and M1 to cast spells. I would like to keep things consistent but I can't because the keybinds are BROKEASS.

Some things I noticed that need to be fixed:
- Cannot rebind Move Click to M1. If I manually change this in the input.ini file, I am unable to cast targeted spells/skillshots without smartcasting. This "fix" on this support page https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...eyboard-issues is unusable and funks up when I try to rebind other things. For example, I click on the Spell 1 bind, press the button I want to bind it to, try to click the Spell 2 bind, it rebinds the previous bind to MB2, or Rtn if I try to hit enter to go to the next bind. Additionally, once I exit out of the key bindings dialogue box, I can't click any of the other options, including Exit Game so I'm forced to Alt F4 out of the game.

- The semicolon gets reset every time the game launches. This is weird because I've tried binding all the other keys and they appear to be fine. Why you gotta hate on the semicolon?

Feel free to point out any other bugs you've discovered with the keybinds. I sincerely hope this doesn't get ignored. I only reinstalled LoL so I could play Fiora again but she has two targeted spells, what do???

BunniFace

05-16-2013

bump

BunniFace

05-16-2013

bump

BunniFace

05-16-2013

bump

BunniFace

05-17-2013

morning bump