Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can we please get the option to mute pings?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KIM JONG SION

12-17-2013

Kristen Hager

03-06-2014

Bump, I want to be able to mute pings. People just spam them to annoy you and it gets really old.

HiGuysGlHf

03-13-2014

what is riot doing? why the heck don't they allow us to turn on/off the pings? WHY??!?? If this is to generate more cash from us im done.

scalegreen

03-14-2014

Please add an option, it doesnt matter how well you have proven yourself, fools that cant use the ping system properly need their pings too be muted.

itZ CANine

07-18-2014

bump

Revalotta

08-01-2014

Googled "How to mute pings in League of Legends" and found my own thread from a year ago.

Bumped.

KREEDIN

08-02-2014

I would not like to play with anyone who ignores pings! Is there someway i can avoid all of you from being in the same match?

Revalotta

08-10-2014

Quote:
KREEDIN:
I would not like to play with anyone who ignores pings! Is there someway i can avoid all of you from being in the same match?

The whole idea is to mute pings from people who abuse the system as I clearly stated in my post. Don't be over-dramatic. There is plenty of people out there who ping all over the map for no ****ing reason just to troll. You should be able to mute the pings of that specific person and hear the pings of everyone else.

Bandor

10-04-2014

Just had player decide instead of playing they were just going to ping me, non stop, never ending. The entire game.

They went 0 and 6 just to spite me and constant ping me over and over. This needs a mute option.