WW jungle best route?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JamesXOXOXO432

11-11-2010

This guide shows alot of routes http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...ungle-king-549

But when I jungle I start at blue, go to wolves, wraiths, small golems, red buff and gank straight away at lvl 4.

If a lane is over extending it 80% of the time results in a gank or double kill. Because red buff just owns. Is this a good or bad way to play ww?

Because these guilds suggest you should only gank at lvl 6? When you can suprise your enemy with ganking at lvl 4?

JamesXOXOXO432

11-11-2010

IIRC smite doesnt give extra xp? And is it a must to take smite? Cause I can do it with out smite

Artistic

11-11-2010

I always go for the blue buff, wolves, wraith, golem, red buff, jungle enemy side or gank. If i cant gank i go for dragon. You are correct smite doesnt give extra xp, it gives you extra gold (5) if you have the mastery for it. You can jungle without smite but it might be slower, but if their is another jungler on the other team you'll need smite to last hit so the enemy cant steal your buff. Smite is also useful for dragon, just in case the enemies wait for you to get it to low life and scare you off or ks the dragon.

Farthumm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2010

Yeah, smite doesn't actually give more xp, but what it does is allow you to get done faster speeding up your jungling, speeding up the rate at which you get xp. So indirectly it increases your experience. Also, like Art said, it gives extra gold which is really helpful while jungling as you tend to make less gold than your solo laning counterparts.

And as far as jungling I go the same route only switch small golem and red buff. Then I'll go over into enemies jungle, steal blue buff and kill wolves.

Krackor

11-11-2010

Wraiths (smite)-> Small Golems -> Blue Golem (smite)-> Wolves -> Wraiths -> Small Golems -> Red Lizard (smite)

At this point you should be ~lvl 5. If a lane is overextending, by all means go gank it, but imo you shouldn't try to force anything at this point in the game when you're so close to being a gank machine at lvl 6. If you don't gank:

Bluepill
Buy Madred's Razors/boots/pink ward
Ward dragon/destroy enemy ward
Kill dragon (if there was no enemy ward) -or- clear small creep camps again until lvl 6

Starting with Wraiths -> Small Golems at level 1 gives you spectacular sustainability. With armor runes you can get by with a long sword and no health potions as starting items and never be in danger of dying (the closest you get is fighting the first small golem before you level up to 2 and get Hungering Strike). Starting with small creep camps also starts their respawn timer earlier, letting you farm the jungle longer before running out of creep to kill. Delaying the kill on Red Lizard also ensures you will still have its buff when you hit level 6.

Dwarfling

11-11-2010

I also go Blue>>>>Red route, unless they warded my Blue and I can't do anything about it because my team isn't there, etc, etc. In those cases I go Small Golems>Red>Wraiths>Wolves then evaluate if I can take Blue without getting ganked.

WW is very flexible in the jungle, you can do pretty much whatever you want with him. For example you can start Boots+ward+hp and ghost to the enemy's blue and ward it, if you know the enemy jungler is blue dependant like Amumu or Fiddle.

Booterang

11-11-2010

I like to wait to take out the Blue golem. Warwick does not require the mana regeneration to jungle, and 9/10 times the blue golem will be camped or interfered with by the enemy team.

JamesXOXOXO432

11-11-2010

mm I see why its better to kill the small camps first. So they respawn faster and you can get to lvl 6 faster.

Wraiths (smite)-> Small Golems -> Blue Golem (smite)-> Wolves -> Wraiths -> Small Golems -> Red Lizard (smite)

But Krackor why not small golems (smite)-> Wraiths -> wolfves Blue Golem (smite)-> Small Golems -> wraiths> Red Lizard (smite)

Zagurim

11-11-2010

I prefer:

If your team's nexus is bottom/left:

Cloth+2 Pot -> Wraiths (Smite) -> Small Golems -> Wolves -> Wraiths (Smite) -> Lizard Minions (Just Minions) -> Small Golems -> Blue Pill (Buy Madreds) -> Wolves -> Blue Golem (Smite) -> Waiths -> Lizard (Smite) -> Small Golems -> Dragon (Smite)

If your team is based at the top/right Nexus then I simply start top after blue pill and work my way through Lizard -> Golem -> Dragon hitting all the camps along the way.

For either route, when you kill dragon you ding level six, have 50% + health and mana, and have most of both blue and red buffs time left.

This route does take about 15 - 30 seconds longer than other routes to ding six. I like it because it is very safe and puts me in a great position to gank at level six. Beside it being a slower route the other disadvantage is you leave red and blue until the very end so they are open to enemy junglers (but I find them rarely stolen).

LiquidEagle

11-11-2010

i like starting blue its risky but so you can start red too

blue wolfs wraith red golems or

red golems wraith wolf blue