Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zac's jump op in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dualbee

04-25-2013

They're making map specific balances to tt so im pretty sure they will address this but at the same time Zacs jump is really loud and flashy so you should have enough time to kinda just walk or flash away from it unless you're currently all-inning the enemy... in which case, you should be expecting zac to jump on you, knowing he's on the opposing team and assuming he's doing his job :P

infinite azure

04-25-2013

I could see them nerfing the cooldown of lategame slingshot, but I don't think just being able to cross walls makes it OP. If you aren't hugging the bottom wall of top or the edge toward nexus you won't be hit by the landing, and then he's wasted a large chunk of his burst and cc for a few seconds late game and a long time early game.

Goggris

04-25-2013

Quote:
Sam:
trist isnt even a factor in 3s.

So what if zac can jump over the wall? Kass can go through any wall.

false

DancerofWar

04-25-2013

The only time those jumps matter over the wall is if the have taken down the last turret and an inhibitor is down..............think you have other issues at that point, plus anyone can walk in if those conditions are met.

DraKan pls

04-25-2013

is viable zac on 3v3?

Goggris

04-25-2013

Quote:
Haku RiverDragon:
is viable zac on 3v3?

He is. My teammate lanes him bot. He's alright in jungle, but susceptible to invasion from faster clearers. As a presence in a teamfight he's very viable. Just make sure your lane matchup or jungle matchup is favorable.

Pannucci

04-25-2013

zac is aweful, nobody play him jk um he isnt really nerf worthy considering how lackluster some of his kit is but who knows

YourBoner

05-06-2013

zac jumps arent op because they can fly through walls. they are op because of how much unstoppable his ganks are compared to other jungling champs. usually you ward the river. for both, if ur blue, you also ward that bush before the river as well sometimes. with zac, you if your bot and blue, you may also need to ward that ledge above river as well. this goes for purple as well. its op how he can gank to you, then combo cc you, and if their bot has a cc as well, its even worse. just came out of a game top against riv. i have no problem against her, but her synergy with zac was op. i ward river, but i find that i had to ward the ledge of the river as well because he can jump trhough there and attack me. the extra 75 gold for that wards means a lot. he can also jump from the bush before the river on top lane. basically zac has 3 places to jump from: river, below river and above river. once he got to me, he knocks me up and slows and riv proceeds to stun me. i sometimes kill zac in the process only to have im come back as whole. some people say his passive is not as bad as anivias...i disagree. its way worse because anivia is not tanky. he gets killed easily then its the egg (which is bad enough as it is). with zac, he is tanky as ****. so you spent all that effort to kill him then you have to do that much more. passives alone zac's is worse, but when put on those specific champs, its op.