Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOriginalApEz

04-23-2013

Thresh is one of my favourite champs byfar, and is easily right up there with lulu support for me, but he is extremely overpowered and because of that he is banned in ranked, I hope that he gets a massive nerf in the future so I can play him in ranked. Idk how to nerf him, maybe nerf his ult slow/damage pull damage, increase flay cd or slow and lower range on lantern.

Hellbringth4th

04-23-2013

They're working on moving the extra damage passive from his death sentence to his flay. That seems to be a better nerf in my opinion. not necessarily a nerf, but making it so you have to choose how you level.

TheOriginalApEz

04-23-2013

Quote:
Hellbringth4th:
They're working on moving the extra damage passive from his death sentence to his flay. That seems to be a better nerf in my opinion. not necessarily a nerf, but making it so you have to choose how you level.

well atleast they're trying but him being op isn't neccessarily his damage, it's more about how I can grab myself a nice carry, pull myself over with an ad bruiser or some other teamate then trap the carry in a box of 99%slow

Barry Mckaulkner

04-23-2013

Quote:
Hellbringth4th:

I honestly don't see how that changes anything. I personally have always leveled e second anyway, since the lower cooldown on flay is much more useful for peeling or flaying a target closer to you, plus the aoe damage isn't bad in a teamfight. IMO this would be a buff to him, because the only thing you would lose by not leveling q second is the lower cooldown. the damage from the hook is almost negligible.

KiStorm

04-23-2013

Bite him for the fatal blow with Elise

"Thresh".

Devious Machine

04-23-2013

Quote:
Large Beef Stick:
I honestly don't see how that changes anything. I personally have always leveled e second anyway, since the lower cooldown on flay is much more useful for peeling or flaying a target closer to you, plus the aoe damage isn't bad in a teamfight. IMO this would be a buff to him, because the only thing you would lose by not leveling q second is the lower cooldown. the damage from the hook is almost negligible.

You know flay has the same cd at all ranks right?

I usualy max q for the poke, w second for more shield and cd, then flay because the the slow is great but with it at a set cd there is no real reason i see to max it atm

Jason13

04-23-2013

Maxing E first gives you more slow after the knock effect, but I'd rather max Q, that powerful poke every few seconds is what makes Thresh the bully support I like. Also, if you could pull yourself to the carry with Thresh far slower grab(compared to Blitzcrank) and pull a bruiser with you, that carry deserved to be killed.