Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Like EDM and play League? - League of EDM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Niglet

04-25-2013

Moonrise?

Tricky Rick

04-26-2013

Got a small group going already during the day. Really pops off late at night

Jcupid1233

04-26-2013

Quote:
End 0f Daze:
If you're like me, some of your greatest LoL moments have been set to a soundtrack of electronic dance music. A few months ago I stumbled onto a League of Legends room at plug.dj, an online music project that lets users listen and share songs in real time. I fell in love with the idea immediately, but the room I was in had no specific genre, so while I would sometimes hear sweet beats and sick drops, more often than not I was sitting through Metal, Rap and KPOP (not that there's anything wrong with these genres, just not for me!)

So with the help of some like-minded friends, I set out to make a room (http://plug.dj/league-of-edm/) specifically for people into the EDM scene, to chill together while playing some League. After a short trial run, we found we can draw a pretty big crowd, with some excellent musical tastes.

It's as simple as dropping in, and you can immediately start listening to great tracks being played continuously or even step up to the booth and play a few yourself!

So I welcome you to come out and join (http://plug.dj/league-of-edm/) us today!

http://plug.dj/league-of-edm/

As always, P.L.U.R.!

I tried to try it but. . ."plug.dj would like to access your public profile, friend list and email address."

I clicked no and it wouldn't let me use the app.

sorry. but I'm not giving out that information like that.

End 0f Daze

04-26-2013

Quote:
Jcupid1233:
I tried to try it but. . ."plug.dj would like to access your public profile, friend list and email address."

There's really nothing to fear with the website.

XSlipshotX

04-26-2013

Bump for this being awesome

Megistos

04-26-2013

#yolo

Tricky Rick

04-26-2013

Quote:
Jcupid1233:

Create a gmail account with fake information, profit...

But in all seriousness if you read the TOS there is not much to fear. But you can create a google account (gmail) with fake information and use that. I use my gmail account with real information, but same idea.

End 0f Daze

04-26-2013

Nonstop music on a Friday nightt

End 0f Daze

04-26-2013

Bump <3

Tricky Rick

04-26-2013

going hard tonight