Lee Sin needs a small buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTrueJD

04-22-2013

Lee Sin is a GREAT early game champ. Spam his passive with his 2 phase abilities and you can murder people nonstop.

Late game however, he's kinda dead weight. He becomes the champ that off tanks and snipes enemies that are low and tryign to escape. He can peel people off you adc/mid, and support them with his W, but other than that, if it's a bad player or a bad team. hes just complete dead weight after early game.

I personally think he ratios need a small buff to increase his damage. Along with his armor early game, when jungling, even when maxing W first, he's still hard to use in jungle unless you get a early leash. If you get a bad leash, you have to go back early and fall behind. And unfortunately about lee sin. Once you fall behind, you stay behind.

That's just me but w/e. Not up to me.

Heek

04-22-2013

No.
nonononononononononononononononononononononononono .
This is possibly the one time in League of Legends history that Lee Sin is perfectly balanced (if not a little bit on the stronger side). He definitely doesn't need a buff.

TheTrueJD

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehemothHeek View Post
No.
nonononononononononononononononononononononononono .
This is possibly the one time in League of Legends history that Lee Sin is perfectly balanced (if not a little bit on the stronger side). He definitely doesn't need a buff.
I don't think he is balanced. I think he is quite UP, along with many many pros. The only person in NA that still plays him in LCS is Chauster

Vepenar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueJD View Post
I don't think he is balanced. I think he is quite UP, along with many many pros. The only person in NA that still plays him in LCS is Chauster
Lee sin is fine were he is. He just doesn't see play anymore because why play a balanced champion when you can play an overpowered champion.

Heek

04-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueJD View Post
If he was "quite UP" pros wouldn't play him at all. Besides, the game isn't balanced purely around competitive play. You don't see many pros play Akali, yet she's known to completely curbstomp in lower league/elo play.

Irelia Bot

04-23-2013

What he needs is some of his early game dominance to be higher risk to allow for better late game..

Just an idea but make the CD on sonic wave be 15/13/11/9/7 making it so he can't just constantly spam it at low levels and make it so that Safeguard can not be used for 1.5 seconds after Resonating Strike has been used forcing some commitment to fights. this would not hurt lee in the jungle but would make him take more skill in lane where almost no champ really counters him effectively.

As for buffs to his late game it is hard to say what would make him effective without making him over the top. I won't deny that such a nerf to his early game would need a buff to his late game.

DirtyRoosterBoy

05-08-2013

the game is a long way from balanced but lee sin is balanced the only problems he has in team fights yet late game is still good for either jumping to the adc and kicking them out of position, playing a assassin role or being a tank initiate. early game he is a great jungler who is fast at clearing and still has good ganks to put that early pressure

masterdragon481

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulbladez View Post
What he needs is some of his early game dominance to be higher risk to allow for better late game..

Just an idea but make the CD on sonic wave be 15/13/11/9/7 making it so he can't just constantly spam it at low levels and make it so that Safeguard can not be used for 1.5 seconds after Resonating Strike has been used forcing some commitment to fights. this would not hurt lee in the jungle but would make him take more skill in lane where almost no champ really counters him effectively.

As for buffs to his late game it is hard to say what would make him effective without making him over the top. I won't deny that such a nerf to his early game would need a buff to his late game.
The safe guard delay would absolutely break him and he would be unplayable. And that slow moving Q is the only way Lee can stay relevant in lane; if he misses it he can't do much.

That being said, while he is strong early, he falls off pretty dam hard. I don't really know how to fix him though.

Nakage

05-09-2013

I would like him to have his old sustain back, just so I can actually lane with him again, but I don't think he needs more damage. He's fine in that respect.

Vuther

05-09-2013

Champions with great early-games should fall off later.

Lee Sin's just lucky he's not Pantheon whose only utility for later is a gap-closing stun.