Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New PBE Community!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahris

06-25-2013

When is PBE sign up going to open again -.- waited for so long to see if there are any toxic bugs that will ruin the game if released to the public... Cause it ruins everyone's fun.

TSM TrollSoloMid

06-28-2013

Anyone has an account i could use? I don't really have much time to play, but I want to try out all champions, and I don't have time to register an account, because i don't really have time to try registering it 24/7.

EDIT: I had a ton of bugs with champs, so i could actually try helping and report them too.

Wolf O Donnel

Recruiter

06-28-2013

Hopefully the PBE will be available to everyone again sometime. I myself don't want to sign up just to "Get all the champions" since i already have them all on the normal server. I just want to help fix bugs and improve one of my favorite games ^^

PinkSexyLolipop

Recruiter

07-03-2013

i dont know why ,but i cant log into the pbe with any of my accounts. Please help me

edouble0

07-08-2013

If anyone has an extra pbe account plz could i have it ???

Divinicus1st

07-14-2013

Hi, how can we access PBE?

jadon the elf

07-23-2013

on my computer it seems whenever I click that link the forums in not the and is super glitchy what is happening?

Orbv

07-30-2013

Is there anything I can do if I received a PBE testing email but the link never worked?

It got me excited and then depressed because it felt like Riot Trolled me :'(

Overkill63

Recruiter

08-22-2013

Only if more people would actually use this...

NerdAlert

08-25-2013

Is riot going to open sign ups for the PBE again?