Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New PBE Community!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wii Fit Trainer

05-02-2013

Please don't make the rest of the forums suffer the same fate as this.

A reddit themed forum is absolutely disgusting. It creates a huge hivemind and filters unpopular opinions.

Everyone is always trying to one-up themselves with witty comments.

JimsHardcore

05-08-2013

So the Sign up Thread on this forum leads to this... But only PBE registered players can see it?

What a joke.
How are we supposed to know when Registration are open exactly? I have been trying to register for months now to no avail... :/

Tenang

05-09-2013

That's not a sign-up thread, it's a status thread. Unfortunately, some people who already have PBE accounts seem to be using it for that purpose.

Jazzyforcefield

Recruiter

05-09-2013

I have a PBE account, can't get on to those forums somehow.

eeree

05-18-2013

I like the original PBE forum better. It just cleaner and more professional looking.

hotfire

05-23-2013

I think the model is beautiful, and I love the color scheme. I like the bright beam of her missile and chains. I've always loved how nice morgana's QW combo looks, with the circles of root and soil.

I do wish that the green circle around Tormented Soil be removed for allies (or just myself). That green circle kind of ruins how pretty that combo looks together. I use Blackthorn often and it looks much nicer without the green circle.

At first I was disappointed the W wasn't brighter, but now I like it, it keeps some darkness in the character which is important in Morgana. And the broken stones texture is really cool.

It also seems like she still has the regular purple Q rooted particle. Recolor towards the Q's new missile would be nice.
edit: woops

Death Animation is sad, and that recall animation is nuts. So scary.

Solve Et

05-24-2013

Lol

ElRemino

05-26-2013

Nice!

Triskael

06-19-2013

I know that the PBE server has closed registration for a number of reasons (Overfilled, server stability, server size, etc.) But I have a question. Are you (Riot workers) willing to make any special case scenarios for any reason? For whatever reason, i seem to (Either intentionally or accidentally) stumble upon every single bug in every game I play. While I am reporting bugs from the Main client, I'd like to get into PBE. I've got the Sign-up status saved as my homepage, but sign ups have been closed since January

Triskael

06-23-2013

(Clarification)
I'm not begging for you to make a special case just for me, I'm just curious. I'm patient, and I can wait until you re-open.