Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New PBE Community!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Pwyff

Player Communications

Follow Riot Pwyff on Twitter

04-22-2013

Hey Summoners!

Today we’re going to be soft launching a replacement for the PBE forums with a more community-driven content system. With this new forum, we want to promote high quality comments and content while also raising visibility on popular topics. For the PBE community specifically, this also means more pressing feedback will rise to the top, allowing us to react quicker to make those changes. While functionality may be minimal right now (we want to make sure everything’s stable first!), there will be more features to come as we go down the line.

For a quick rundown on how to use the new forums: players and Rioters can submit new discussions to the forums, where anyone with a PBE account can “upvote” or “downvote” a post (or comment) to indicate the quality of the discussion. Higher voted posts and feedback will rise quicker (and will have more visibility) while lower rated posts deemed unconstructive by the community will fall lower down the page. So… without further ado, we hope you get to posting and discussing on our new PBE community (http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/)!

Buboniic

Recruiter

04-24-2013

Love it!

Cause Im Sona

04-24-2013

Poro avatar ftw <3 love it new favorite staff member

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

04-24-2013

Thanks for the information, Pwyff. Looking forward to the change!

Also keeping this post here in case I think of anything I want to ask, or anything!

bOoBs N sOaP

04-24-2013

Is there a way to register for the forum only ? To be part of the threads on it ? I've seen that there are plenty of good ideas for new features and I have some to propose myself. Would be nice to be able to register for the forum.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

04-24-2013

Quote:
bOoBs N sOaP:
Is there a way to register for the forum only ? To be part of the threads on it ? I've seen that there are plenty of good ideas for new features and I have some to propose myself. Would be nice to be able to register for the forum.

Sadly I believe those forums are only for Registered PBE users.

Also, those ideas are in the wrong place. Suggesting ideas isn't the point of the PBE Forums, it's to test new features and get them ready for Live.

To post your ideas, it'd be best to post them in General Discussion or perhaps Player Concepts. Those will probably be places they'd be noticed faster and have more done about them.

And it was K

04-24-2013

That hurts my eyes. It's awful. Please don't change the rest of the forums to that.

Zazzerpan

04-24-2013

I'm sorry, but this is all kinds of wrong. Newer is not always better. The model you're using is suitable for frivolous social comments and content where only the newest and most popular things matter. It certainly isn't suited for genuine feedback and bug reports in a testing environment where highly relevant issues may be very obscure.

And why is it so important that a feedback forum for a game which will never run on a remotely mobile device be designed specifically to be viewed on mobile devices?

gunmaker

04-24-2013

u jsut gave trolls an advantage >.> theres more trolls in the FORUMS then in game right now.. are u NUTS

Choasnight

04-24-2013